-chapter eleven-

WC: 660 

Warning: none 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The next morning I woke late and quickly got ready and rushed to my next lesson, by now breakfast was over and the first lesson had begun 15 minutes ago. 

I quietly entered the class and quickly sat in my seat before the professor noticed, I quickly got out my sheet and quill, I looked for my ink and it wasn't there. 

Fuck. 

I looked next to me and saw Matteo, I looked at him and the memory of yesterday night came up making me blush. 

There is no way Matteo could see me like this, he would make fun of me till the end of the year. 

I took a deep breath and tapped his shoulder "what" he asked "can I use your ink" I asked "use your own" he said "why didn't I think of that oh right that's because I forgot mine". 

"here you go, now shut up and don't talk to me" he said "you don't have to tell me twice".  

-time skip- 

Thank god the day ended fast, I couldn't bear another second of being in the same class as riddle. 

As we were eating dinner an owl came in dropping a letter to both me and harry "what is it" Hermione asked and harry groaned "we have a royal class after this". 

I looked at Cho and Cedric who both lifted their letters and rolled their eyes. 

We quickly ate our dinner and left. 

We got into the classroom and sat in our chairs, professor McGonagall shifted back to normal and smiled at us "do you know why your in here" she asked and we shook our heads. 

"Goodness gracious didn't you hear about the upcoming ball" she said and we shook our heads again "how on earth, haven't you heard about The Yule Ball" "so it's another ball what's so interesting about it" Matteo rolled his eyes. 

"Mr. riddle that ball is not like any other one now. This ball is hosted by the four castles and it's celebrated once every couple of years" she said surprising us "but why" I asked. 

"the four biggest kingdoms, your kingdoms, are to host a party to not only celebrate their kingdom's growth but to help you reconnect with your annsastires" she then went on to explain how the night is expected to go.  

There is this dance its called 'the first dance' where the kings and queens would start and soon us their children would follow. That dance is a must since it is considered as a sign that the party started. 

"your parents had personally sent me a letter asking me to help teach all 5 of you to dance, they of course expect nothing less than perfect so I advise you all to take this seriously". 

Before the professor excused us she told us that the ball was in 5 days and so we will be having an extra lesson every day after school. 

Of course, all of us hated that idea but we did not dare say any word since our parents personally wrote to McGonagle. 

-next day- 

At breakfast we all got a letter informing us that our first lesson would not be taught in our usual class but a different one, a much larger one. 

After school we all went there together and when we opened the door we saw professor dumbledor also there. 

"Hello welcome to our new dance classroom" the room was huge professor McGonagall separated us into groups of two. Cedric and I were together, Cho and Matteo were and harry was with McGonagall. 

Our first lesson wasn't that bad, we were taught the basics and even tried to dance but it wasn't that fun since we were missing up a lot. 

"Alright I think that's enough practice for today" 

"That was interesting?" Cho spoke "harry your with McGonagall" I giggled and he groaned "shut up". 

{vote, comment, follow}