-chapter two-

WC: 682

Waring: none 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"mum have you seen where I placed my invisibility cape" I yelled from upstairs "sweetheart it's probably under your bed" she said "I can't believe you had all summer to pack and you chose to pack at the last minute" harry huffed in annoyment 

"where are my favorite niece and nephew" a familiar voice said "uncle Sirius!" I ran downstairs and hugged him "hello mate, what brings you here" my father asked hugging him "just decided to come see the kids one last time before they leave for Hogwarts" he said. 

"what year are you attending again" "6th" harry replied "blimey! I remember it was just yesterday that you were excited about 1st year" he chuckled " I know they're growing up so fast" my mother pouted. 

"I'm just excited to turn 21 so that I could rule Gryffindor" harry said and my father chuckled "you're going to be a great king harry, just like your father" Sirius winked and harry smiled brightly. 

"and I'm going to be part of the council helping you out" I said and "oh yea" harry said and we did our handshake. 

I looked at my father and uncle who didn't seem that excited  

-dad's pov- 

"what's wrong...don't you want me as a member of the council" my daughter asked with a hint of sadness in her voice "what! of course we do" I told her "you're going to make an excellent member, right Sirius?" I looked at him and he nodded. 

"Alright my lovelies it's time to go" my wife said, our kids hugged us and left with their mother and guards.  

Sirius looked at me disappointed "what?" "You have to tell her" he said and I shook my head "she just turned 15" "rumors say that Voldemort is sick" he said and my heart ached. 

"What are you two talking about" lily walked back in "nothing" I answered and Sirius glared at me "it doesn't seem like nothing, what is it?" She crossed her arms. 

"Lilly let's be real Y/n isn't a kid anymore I th-" "we are not to speak about this subject" she said sternly and he sighed "alright". 

At night we reserved letters from our kids telling us that they have safely arrived at Hogwarts and had even met with the price of Hufflepuff and the Ravenclaw princess. 

-y/n's pov- 

At breakfast, we were handed our class schedule and thankfully Hermione and I are together in most of them. We have defense against the dark arts first. 

We entered the classroom and I locked eyes with the person I hate the most, my enemy since 1st year. 

Matteo fucking riddle 

"Princess Y/n what an honor to see you again!!" "did you miss me" he smirked and I scoffed "yea right". 

Professor Snape came in and told us that this year we would be learning many defensive spells so we are required to have a partner to practice with till the end of the year. 

-Matteo's POV-  

The whole class was happy and excited to pair with our friends but little did we know that was not going to happen. 

"You are going to pick a random name from this hat and that person is going to be your partner to the end of the year" he said and we all groaned. 

The hat moved around and soon came to me I took a random piece of paper and smirked at the name written on it. I looked at that person and she looked worried "Mr. riddle please tell us your partner's name". 

"Princess Y/n potter"  

"what no!?" y/n stood up "professor I can't b-" "miss potter I don't want to hear it" snape told her and she looked at me and huffed "I can't believe this"  

she picked up her belongings and sat next to me, I scooted closer to her and held her waist "aww princess lighten up" I chuckled and she glared at me throwing my arms away. 

This is going to be fun. 

{vote, comment, follow} 

Q: What class's should Y/n be in?