-chapter forty-two-

WC: 818
Warning: make out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend has been the longest and most worst weekend I have ever experienced.

When we got back to Hogwarts both Matteo and I decided to keep our 'marriage' a secret, we certainly didn't want people to know the dark truth.

Harry asked me what was is about and I lied saying that my father is thinking of making me a part of the council which he was very happy to hear...if only he knew.

At night I- or should I say WE heard loud moaning coming from Matteo's room "ugh how many times do you have to tell him to use a freaking spell" Cho groaned in disgust.

The next morning I noticed Matteo making out with a Hufflepuff and later a Slytherin.

You'd think that he'd get bored and stop but wrong, this shit kept going for days...DAYS!!

I looked at myself in the mirror then it finally hit me. If Matteo is happy fucking these sluts why can't I be happy.

I left my room and saw Cedric and Cho on the couch cuddling "you guys are so cute" I said and they blushed a little "thanks Y/n/n".

I sat on the chair facing them and we talked about our day "so Y/n/n what's your plan for this weekend" Cho asked "I don't know, I'll probably go on a walk down Diagon alley or something".

"you know the Slytherins are hosting a party in their common room, me and Cedric are going" she said "right baby" she looked up at Cedric who nodded "you should come" Cedric said. "I know you might say n-" "alright I'm in".

Cedric looked at me in a bit of shock "really that quick" he chuckled and I nodded "great! I thought I had to pull you there telling you how riddle is a jerk" Cho laughed "trust me, no I already know riddle is a jerk"

Cho ad Cedric are going at 7 so I decided to shower and get ready.

I wanted to wear something that made me look hot and I found the perfect dress

This was my look : (if you don't like it just imagine something else)

I reached the Slytherin common room catching many people's eyes, I mean I don't blame them, did you see me

I got in and immediately saw harry and ginny and Ron there. "damn Y/n you look hot" ginny complimented me "thanks babe you look stunning in that dress" "thank you" she blushed "okay enough I don't want to lose my girlfriend to my sister" harry said making us all laugh.

After a bit I decided to get a drink so I went to the bar and saw Blaise there "Y/n how are you" he smiled "I'm great, how are you" "good as always, what would you like, punch as always?".

I thought for a second and shook my head "give me a shot of vodka" I said and his eyes widen "you want a shot of vodka" he asked and I nodded "YOU Y/n Lilly POTTER wants alcohol!!?" "yes now will you give it to me or what!?" I laughed at his reaction.

"hold up MALOFY!!" he yelled and a second later Draco appeared "what!" he spat "Y/n wants alcohol" he said and Draco looked "this Y/n" he asked "well of course who else do you know called Y/n" he laughed.

"Blaise shut the fuck up and give me the damn shot!" I yelled over the music "give it to her" Draco said and he happy poured me a shot. I looked at the shot then back at them "what?" Draco chuckled "I don't know it's my first time drinking" "okay?" "does it burn?" "just a little" Blaise answered.

I held the shot glass up and quickly drank it.

The clear liquid burned my throat like fire, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. "another one?" Draco asked "why not".

I took another shot, then headed to the dance floor dancing to the beat of the music. Soon I started feeling the effect of the alcohol and I felt a hand being placed on my waist, I turn around and see Lorenzo.

"hey potter" "hi" I smiled resting my arms around his shoulder.

After the song was over I garbed his hand and sat him on one of the couches sitting on his lap "what are you doing" he asked surprised "this" I said kissing him.

He was a bit taken back by the sudden move but quickly kissed back swiping his lip against my lip asking for entrance which a gladly gave.

Lorenzo's hands explored over my body pulling me closer to him.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my arm pulling me off of Lorenzo, I know who this hand belonged to

Matteo looked pissed.

He harshly garbed my arm taking me back to our dorm "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}