-chapter twenty-five-

WC: 540

Warning: none

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matteo's birthday is right around the corner so I decided to plan his party, I asked his parents if we could have it at their castle and they were so happy to hear that.

I went shopping for Matteo's gift and a little something else for the afterparty.

I asked Draco and Blaise to get the drinks since I know they always buy the drinks for their dorm parties. Lorenzo helped me with decorating the place were having his birthday at.

-time skip (day of the party)-

King tom asked Matteo to come for an 'important meeting' and that's when we surprised him

We heard footsteps and we all quieted down, as soon as they came in we all yelled "surprise!!".

I could see the shock on Matteo's face "happy birthday baby!!" I kissed him "you did this?" he asked and I nod "do you like it?" I bit my lip nervous to hear his answer "hell yea!!" he yelled and everyone cheered.

Music started playing and I garbed Matteo's hand taking him to the 'bar' getting him a drink.

We then went to the dance floor and started dancing together, I swayed my hips to the beat as he checked me out. I sang along to the song and he chuckled "your crazy" he laughed "maybe I am" I laugh. 

The party was great, we were all having fun. I looked at the time and asked dobby one of the best castle elves and friends to bring out the cake.

We sang Matteo happy birthday and told him to make a wish, he thought for a second then blew out all 17 candles.

He cut the cake and handed me the first piece and tried to throw it on my face but I ducked before he could. He then garbed me and tried to push my face on the cake "Matteo no!!" I laughed "someone stop him!!"

Lorenzo and Draco stopped him and he took a bite out of the cake then garbed me by the neck and kissed me.

He tasted like cake.

I pulled away and we both smiled "red velvet my favorite" he said and I giggled "I know"

-time skip-

I was talking to Harry and Hermione when I noticed two girls talking to Matteo, they were wearing very short reviling dresses and were looking at him with the 'fuck me' eyes.

They were biting their lips and one of them held onto Matteo's arm, I'm guessing complimenting his muscles.

I felt a rush of anger and jealousy run through me, I wanted to grab both of them and throw them out the window but then I remembered Matteo and I aren't really dating. Maybe he likes the attention from these girls.

He's not mine so I can't really do anything plus It's his birthday so....yea :/

I sighed and looked away

After a couple of moments one of my favorite songs started to play so of course I had to dace to it.

As I was dancing I felt a strong arm on my waist, I wasn't scared since I knew whose hands these belonged to. 

His lips softly brushed against my ear and whispered "you're driving me crazy"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}