-chapter fifty-two-

WC: 515

Warning: none 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Matteo's 18th birthday and everyone was so excited to attend the party that was held in the Slytherin Kingdom. 

Of course, my whole family was going, I too was going but later. I told them I had to finish preparing Matteo's gift. 

-Matteo's pov- 

The party was huge, all my friends and family were there so were the royal families, they all came except for Y/n. 

An hour later Y/n came and I was confused, I thought she wasn't coming. 

She walked up to my mother and father giving them a box which I assume is a gift since my mother placed it on the gift table. 

Y/n disappeared but I didn't really put much thought into it and went to the dance floor trying to have some fun.

As I was dancing I couldn't help but think that I'm getting married in less than a month.

I sat down and my mom sat next to me "what's wrong" she asked "you know what's wrong, I'm 18" I said and she sighed.

"Matteo can I ask why do you hate princess Y/n" she asked "it's complicated" I told her not wanting to tell her the truth.

"Can I tell you something?" she said and I nodded "last year when you and Y/n were together I have never seen you this happy and because of what, because of a women" she said "mom it was all fak-" before I could finish she cut me off.

"It wasn't fake theo" she said "I know, I've heard that you and her were only...friends with benefits but I know that wasn't true. Maybe at first yes but not now" "how are you sure" I asked.

"because I saw the way you two would look at each other, and smile when you were together, and let's not forget how overly protective you'd be when she wasn't next to you...I saw how you'd glare at any man talking or even staring at her" she said and I tried hiding my smile.

She was right. My mother is always right.

"if I told you Y/n was secretly in a relationship with-" "WHAT" I stood up "when- how- what? Mom who is it" I asked feeling my blood boil "exactly look jealously" she smiled pulling me to set back down.

"Now look over there at your so-called 'girlfriend' making out with Malfoy..what do you feel when she's kissing him" she asked "nothing".

I looked at Astoria kissing Draco and didn't really care, I didn't even feel slightly jealous, mad or sad. I felt nothing.

"exactly" my mother smiled "and that's because you don't even like her" she said "you know I actually smelled Y/n in the Amortentia" I confessed and she smiled "why do you think you did" she asked and it finally hit me

Everything makes sense now

"Because I love her"

I love Y/n freaking potter!!

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: Should I add gifs of what the kings and queens of the four kingdoms look like in my 'characters'