-chapter sixty-one-

WC: 654

Warning: Smut!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halfway through the halls Matteo couldn't help it and picked me up throwing me on his shoulder making me laugh.

As soon as we reached his room he locked the door and placed a silent spell on, he smirked and smashed his lips on mine.

I caressed his cheek as we kept kissing passionately, He gently grabbed my thighs pulling me up and warping my legs around his waist taking me to our bed where he gently placed me

He got on top of me pulling our bodies closer to each other, his hands roamed through my hair as mine roamed his back.

Matteo slowly started unbuttoning his shirt taking it off and throwing it across the room, he also took off my dress giving him a good view of my almost exposed breasts.

His lips then connected to my neck leaving sweet kisses all over until he found my sweet spot. I let out a moan and he knew he found it.

He started sucking on it causing my breathing to become unsteady, his hands went all the way to my bra and unclipped now exposing my boobs.

He started trailing kisses on my left boob as he massaged the other, giving the other the same amount of attention. He started kissing my stomach going lower and lower.

He got in between my legs, taking off my panties with his teeth while making full eye contact with me.

He kissed my thigh getting closer and closer to my heat.

Once he reached my clit he started giving sweet kisses on it causing me to moan softly. He smiled and started rubbing my clit with his thumb before entering a finger.

"Ugh" I let out a moan, he put in another finger causing me to moan louder. He took his fingers out as he started eating me out.

"Oh my god Yes!! fuckk ugh theo yess!" He kept eating me out until I came onto his mouth. He cleaned it all up as he took off his pants and boxers.

He lined himself onto my entrance and looked down at me "Are you ready princess" "mhm" I mumbled out and he pushes himself in.

All 12 inches caused me to arch my back and moan loudly, Matteo chuckled and used his free hand to push my body gently back down and started thrusting in slowly.

"Faster Theo! Please ahhh!!" He did as I said and picked up the past, I grabbed the bedsheets as he kept thrusting.

"Oh my god!" "Ugh baby your so tight!" Pleasure was going all over my body. The sound of our bodies clapping together. The moans roamed all over the room. So much pleasure was happening.

"F-fuck I'm c-lose" I monad "no net yet" he said in a demanding voice "Matteo!!" I moaned whining "I-I can't" I moaned "just a little more" he said thrusting deeper than ever hitting my g-spot every time.

I closed my eyes as the pleasure overfilled me "p-please" I whimpered and "now" he groaned and I finally let go.

I felt him fill me up and he road us through our highs, Seconds later laid beside me kissed my forehead "are you okay?" he asked softly and I smiled nodding lazily.

Matteo got up and cleaned us both then back to bed and covered our bodies with the bedsheet. He snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me closer our naked bodies closer to each other.

"I love you so much and I can't believe you're finally mine" he whispered into my ear causing me to smile "I love you princess" he said kissing my cheek "I love you more" I smirked pecking his lips "trust me that's impossible" he said and I smiled.

"nothings impossible my love" I said and he chuckled nuzzling his head into my neck placing a few light kisses 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}