-chapter seventeen-

WC: 552

Warning: smut!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Matteo's pov-

I didn't know what I was feeling but watching Y/n dancing with Diggory really made my blood boil.

She was basically grinding on him with that pretty short dress of hers. she looked so hot in it.

I want to rip that dress off her body and fuck her hard.

I wanna hear her beautiful moans, I want to see how she looks when I pleasure her.

what am I doing!!

I quickly got up and found a whore who I could fuck, just to get my mind off of her but it was no use.

Even after I fucked pansy my mind was still on her, what if she's dancing with someone else or worse being fucked by him.

I went back to the party and looked for her. She was not there so I went back to her dorm and knocked n her door.

She opened the door and was still In her dress, damn she looks so fine in this.

"hello" she waved her hand on my face snapping me back to reality "can I fuck you" I said and he was shocked "w-what".

I got closer to her and said "I think you heard me right princess, can I fuck you, do you want me to fuck you?" I said and she was quiet for a second before nodding "I need words princess" "y-yes"

I smirked locking the dorm "I'm going to make you scream my name" I said smashing my lips on her.

My hands made their way to her back and unzipped her dress. She got out of it revealing her matching pink underwear.

I took my shirt off and she reached for my belt unbuckling it causing me to smirk.

I pushed her on the wall and started attacking her neck, I moved down to her collarbone and unhooked her bra throwing it away.

I laid her on her bed spreading her legs apart, Hearing her moans and whimpers was amazing.

I looked up from watching my member disappearing into her "you like that love?" I ask She nodded quickly.

"p-please fast-ter." I picked up the speed until y/n couldn't form proper sentences. She had the pillow underneath her head tight between her fists, mouth gaping open.

I held her right leg down with my hand while using the other to circle her clit, still pounding into her. I noticed her eyes squeeze shut as she bucked her hips, "Please, please!" "Please what darling?" She didn't answer, she just took her bottom lip between her teeth.

Soon I felt my high approaching as well, "You gonna cum?" She nodded profusely. "Huh, I didn't hear you?"

Y/n came while moaning out, "Fuck. Yes, yes!" "fuck I'm gonna cum" She nodded quickly and her eyes were still shut from the pleasure. I let go and came as well. Y/n kept her gaze between us, after a few seconds I pulled out.

I got up getting dressed, right before I could leave she asked "what are we" "what?" I turned to face her "we said this was a once time thing and here we are so what are we?" she asked and I thought for a minute then replied "friends with benefits"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow} 

AN: should I ask yall a question at the end of every chapter like how I do on my imagines?