-chapter five-

WC: 634 

Warning: none-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back to the common room and saw Cedric, harry, and Cho talking together, I decided to approach them and ask about our exam tomorrow. 

"sooo what are we expected to do" I asked sitting down "we are expected to know what every fork, spoon and knife is for" Diggory started "oh, and what plate to use" harry added "and how we eat talk and drink should be flawless" Cho said and I groaned. 

"I mean how hard could it be" I said they laughed "mate professor McGonagall our grader"

Shit. 

I ran back to my room and started looking around for the stupid royals book which I found under my bed with dust all over it. 

I pulled it out and turned to chapter 6 

Why the fuck do we need 2 spoons, 2 forks and 2 knives!! 

-time skip- 

Of course I stayed all night learning and memorizing all that could and at the end of the day was our exam. 

Professor McGonagall is well known for her strictness especially on us royal kids. 

We walked into the classroom and saw the huge table filled with food, I was so hungry. 

First came the soup and I was about to reach for a tiny spoon on top when I felt someone kick me, I looked forward and say Y/n. 

She reached for the bigger spoon and tried her soup. 

Wait, wait, wait is Y/n potter helping me!? 

I copied her and took the bigger spoon, I looked over at McGonagall who smiled and nodded. 

-Y/n's pov- 

He was reaching for the smaller spoon, the dessert spoon and for some reason I helped him by kicking his foot. 

Why am I helping him? 

After the main course and dessert McGonagall graded us an A and we left to our common rooms. 

"I think I deserve a thank you for saving your ass" I said walking next to Matteo "yea right, I was going to chose the bigger one anyway" he said. 

"you liar, you just don't wanna admit that you needed help" I said and he scoffed "yea right". 

"whatever I'm not helping you anymore" I said and he rolled his eyes. 

God he is so annoying. 

I went back to my dorm and saw that Hedwig the family's owl had a letter with her. 

I stroked her beautiful white feather and opened the letter, it was from mum. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Y/n, 

I hope you're doing alright dear, Harry told us that you had a royal test today, I'm sure you Aced it like all the other ones. 

Anyways I do not want to take much of your time so I'm heading straight to it. 

Y/n dear tomorrow your father and I were invited to the Slytherin Kingdom tomorrow and king tom wanted you and harry to come too but sadly harry has a quidditch match with the Hufflepuffs. 

I really hope you don't have anything planned for tomorrow because your father and I would really love and apricate you coming with us and we'd need your answer by tonight so please hurry. 

Oh and one more thing, I found your invisibility Cloak under your bed just where I told you it'll be, ill send It with Hedwig when you send us your letter back. 

Love, your mother 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really do miss my parents and plus I can maybe talk to the queen about her son till she reveals to me something that might embarrass Matteo which I can use for blackmail later on. 

I graben a parchment paper and a quill 

Dear mother, 

It is so nice to hear from you again, I read your letter and I'm glad to inform you that I'm free and happy to join you and father to the Slytherin castle.... 

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}