-chapter thirty-two-

WC: 520 

Warning: none

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I was sitting in the living room drawing a random picture when I started hearing moaning from Matteo's room. Yes Matteo went back to being a manwhore fucking a new girl every day.

I rolled my eyes and wore my headphones listing to music at the highest volume.

A couple of minutes later I felt the couch dip a little, I turned around and saw Matteo. He was sweaty and only had sweatpants on.

"Ewww you just had sex move away" I pushed him away and he chuckled "aww darling did you forget last year...when we use to fuc-" quickly placed my hand on his mouth "shut up someone could hear you".

I remove my hand and a smirk was plastered on his face.

He's such a dick, I hate him.

"Matteo are you coming back?" I heard the girl in his room ask "yes love I'm coming" he said and I felt my heart ache a little.

I'm so used to him calling me love or darling. Not someone else.

Matteo went back to his room and is sighed getting up. I went to my room and tried to sleep.

-time skip-

Harry has quidditch practice today and had asked me to come watch him, he wants me to keep an eye on Ginny Weasley and see if she's checking him out.

Harry had fallen in love with Ginny ever since he saw her at the beach party last year.

Hermione and Ron are secretly dating and so are Cedric and Cho but only we royals know that.

Since Oliver wood graduated last year with both Weasley twins, harry was chosen to be the captain of the team and he was very excited to be. He's one of the best seekers in this school so what do you expect.

A Slytherin boy suddenly approached me and asked if he could sit next to me "yea sure" I picked up my textbooks and placed them on my other side.

"thank you" he smiled "your welcome.." "henry baker" he said "pleasure to meet you Henry" "The pleasure is all mine".

Henry was kinda cute, he had blond hair green eyes, and a nice smile. He's probably many girl's dream guy but not mine.

Henry and I talked about school and music which we both loved then noticed that practice was over and decided to walk back to the great hall. We sat together at our table and talked till dinner was severed.

Henry is a really funny guy, he made me laugh a couple of times when we were done he walked me back to my dorm. "today was fun, we should hang out more" he said and I agreed "see you tomorrow baker" "goodbye your highness"

I got in and change out of my uniform and into my pj's.

As I was reading Matteo barged into my room scaring the shit out of me.

"Matteo what the fu-" before I could finish he cut me off "why were you talking to henry baker!?"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}