-chapter sixty-four-

WC: 474 

Warning: overly cute

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm pregnant"

His eyes widened "what" "I'm pregnant" I said and he gasped "we're pregnant?" "if you mean me then yes" I giggled and he picked me up in joy and spins around.

"Theo be careful" I laughed and he finally places me down and locks our lips together for a long passionate kiss.

"I -I can't believe it!" he said with happiness in his eyes "I have to tell everyone" he said taking my hand and running to the room everyone was in.

"Matteo is everything okay" his father asked worried "I'm going to be a father!!" he yelled and everyone yelled "WHAT".

"Y/n's pregnant" he said and everyone gasped then started cheering for him "you're going to be a father!!" Lorenzo yelled happily "I'm going to be a father!!" Matteo yelled hugging his best friend "I better be the godfather" he said.

"I'm going to be an uncle" harry said hugging me "oh my god I'm so happy for you" he said and I thanked him.

My father started to tear up hugging me "my daughter is having a baby" he said "I'm going to be a grandfather" he said and my mom hugged him.

A while later I told Matteo I was tired and he told everyone that we are going to bed.

Matteo changed out of his clothes and got in bed, he pecked my face over and over again making me smile "stoppp" I giggled pushing him away. "I can't believe your pregnant" he said "it was going to happen sometime, I mean do you know how much you fuck me" I said and he chuckled.

"it's your fault, no one told you to be a fucking goddess" he said making me laugh "shut up" I said kissing his lips.

"do you know how far are you" he asked and I shook my head "I don't think I'm that far in" I said and he got down to the level of my stomach and raised his shirt up and kissed my tummy.

"I love you" he whispered "and I can't wait to meet you" he said kissing it again "you are going to be so loved, your so lucky to have a mother like Y/n potter" he said looking up at me.

I smile and placed my hand on his hair playing with it as he talked to the 'baby'.

"I love you so fucking much" he said and I laughed "the baby is not born yet and your cussing already".

"shoot right" he chuckled coming back up and warping his arms around me, I looked up and smiled at my fiancé "you're going to be such a great father" I said and he smiled.

"you think so?" "I know so"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: guys should the next chapter be the wedding or should I do a time skip and let you guys imagine your dream wedding with Matteo?