-chapter forty-eight-

WC: 369 

Warning: none

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know there is a way to break the vow"

"no there isn't" "yes there is" "no myrtle it's called the Unbreakable Vow for a reason" I said "I swear there is but... it's very dangerous..and..there is a very few people who know of this"

"tell me! I don't care how dangerous it is, I need to know how to break this stupid curse" I said happy to know there is a way to end this misery.

"Y/n it's going to cost one of the two lives" she said and my heart dropped "w-what?" "for the spell to break one of you has to sacrifice their life". I couldn't acknowledge what she was saying.

"one of two lives?" "yes and since this vow is placed upon YOU and MATTEO that means it has to be one of you two" she says and my eyes widened in both shock and horror.

"so how do you do this sacrifice, is it like suicided or something" "no not really, there is a certain way you have to do it" she says anxiously.

I asked her to tell me and she explains that if I am to sacrifice myself, I'll need to do it with my kingdom's Horcrux while wearing the other kingdom's Horcrux.

"a-and that's it" "yes when your blood reaches contact with both Horcrux's you must say some certain words that I don't quite remember then the spell is over" she explained and I needed to take a minute and try and processing all this.

"Are you sure that's the only way" I ask hoping for a much better way but there I wasn't "you are breaking a huge spell after all...I guess that's just the price for not being able to keep your promise" she said.

thats the thing WE did not promise anything.

Moments later I decided to head back, I thanked myrtle for telling me this and said goodbye to her.

I reached my dorm and for the rest of the day I couldn't help but think

Do I really want to do this?

Is it worth it?

I mean marrying Matteo isn't that bad...right

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: should i change the first gif?