-chapter thirty-five-

WC: 390

Warning: mention of rape, fear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Matteo's pov-

Next morning at breakfast Y/n didn't show up which I didn't think much of it since she's a very moody person and would eat breakfast some days and miss others.

Halfway through the first lesson Y/n finally arrived "miss potter care to explain why you were late" professor Pomona Sprout asked "s-sorry I was helping a first year" Y/n replied.

The professor told Y/n to take a seat and she sat at the last seat next to Luna Lovegood which was a little weird since Y/n always likes to sit Infront to focus more on the lesson.

I looked behind me and saw Y/n's head down, I think she's sleeping.

For the next couple of days Y/n was like this, quiet very quiet, she would bearly talk to anyone and as soon as the lesson would be done she would be the first to leave.

I barely saw her at the great hall for breakfast, dinner, and lunch.

No one seems to notice her weird behavior except for me.

Today she came for dinner which I was quite happy about, I watched as she slowly ate her food watching her brother speak about the next quidditch match.

Cedric came to the Gryffindor's table and sat next to Y/n and rested his arm on her shoulder. She lightly flinched but quickly got up before anyone could notice.

Why the hell! did she flinch!?

She walked back to our dorm and I decided to follow her, she got and I asked "what's wrong" "nothing's wrong" she replied "come on potter I took notice of your wired behavior lately" I said walking closer to her.

I was about to hold her shoulder when she quickly walked behind the kitchen counter taking out her wand and aiming it at me.

"woah Y/n calm down" I chuckled at how fast she gets annoyed "what do think I'll hurt you or something" I said jokingly then noticed her eyes tear up.

What th-

I frowned and looked deep into her eyes seeing that she was for real scared

Why the fuc- no...no no no

"Y/n..did something happen to-" I walked closer to her "no no stay away" she stuttered in fear and my heart dropped.

It did

"Y/n were you raped?"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}