Chapter 91

I’ll do whatever Chen Chen says

. That was how willful Movie King Ren was after having a ‘wife’.

Ye Chen earnestly asked for Ren Jing’s advice on how to act out these scenes.

Ren Jing also explained to him seriously. He even suggested, “Let’s practice for a bit?”

Ye Chen nodded repeatedly. “Okay!”

Ye Chen adjusted his feelings. He performed the first half of the scene very well. The happiness was shown clearly in his words and manner, bringing a tiny bit of the feeling as if his unrequited love was being reciprocated, which was very charming.

Ren Jing said his first line, “Why did you come again?”

Ye Chen looked at his eyes and suddenly felt a chill in his heart. He was unexpectedly brought into Zhan Chen’s emotions.

Ren Jing’s acting was pretty contagious. His acting which sometimes made people unable to tell real from fake was truly frightful, because you absolutely had no idea if he was acting or not. You would take his acting to be true if you let your imagination run wild even just for a bit.

Ye Chen suddenly found a ‘shortcut’. If he wanted to perform well in this section, the focus must be on Ren Jing instead of him.

As long as Ren Jing took control of the atmosphere and was seriously engrossed in the acting, Ye Chen would definitely get dragged in.

However…

Whenever Ye Chen showed a tiny bit of sadness, Ren Jing would promptly disengage from the performance. Even though he was saying his lines out, his eyes showed that he was distressed.

Seeing Ren Jing like this, Ye Chen also got disengaged from the performance shortly after.

Ye Chen shook his head and smiled as he said, “Ren Jing, there’s another reason why I wanted to shoot this movie well.”

Ren Jing hummed, “Hm?”

Ye Chen really wasn’t trying to talk nonsense, his words were his true feelings. Even though they sounded quite childish, these were what he truly felt.

He said slowly, “Everything has always been going smoothly throughout my life… I have a family who loves me dearly, friends who care for me, and even more fortunately for me, I am able to meet you. I’ve gotten so much and I feel truly happy. Yet, I’m a little worried. I’m worried that I’ve gotten too much. Someday, when Heaven can’t put up with it any longer and would take everything back, what should I do then?”

Ren Jing knitted his eyebrows. “That won’t happen!”

Ye Chen appeased him, “I know it won’t, but I just want to make sure.”

He blinked, then said with a slightly playful voice, “Let’s deceive him, okay?”

Ren Jing was dumbfounded, still had yet to reply.

Ye Chen said, “You see, Zhan Chen’s life and mine are complete opposites. He had been unfortunate since he was young until he was an adult. He was also hurt after falling in love with Yan Han. It was only at the end that the hard times were finally over and the good times began for him.”

Ren Jing still couldn’t quite catch what he meant.

Ye Chen felt quite embarrassed when he said, “I’m acting as Zhan Chen and you’re acting as Yan Han. We’ve suffered all kinds of torment in the movie and deceived God. With that, maybe He would not subject us with any more suffering in the future?”

Ren Jing finally understood his words.

Ye Chen scratched his head, then said bashfully, “Please don’t laugh at me. I know this is very childish, but…but…” he said under his breath, “I truly want to be happy together forever with you.”