Chapter 3

Looking at the strange red exclamation mark, Ren Jing was startled, but soon he raised the corner of his mouth and sent a message that will definitely not be seen: “Xiao Chen has no conscience.”

On the other side–

Death system with a vertical thumb: “This system respects you as a man!”

The Man: “…”

Death System: “You should pray he did not give you a message again so he would not know that you deleted him.”

Ye Chen: “And then?”

Death system gave him a trick: “And then secretly add him back.”

Ye Chen faintly said: “As if adding a friend does not require him to verify.”

Death System: “Oh … … no way.” The schadenfreude in this tone is not too obvious.

Ye Chen watched the phone for a long time and finally decided that nothing had happened!

Anyway, he survived, as long as the life point is not less than 1, his life will not be in danger. As for the system and Ren Jing, they can die together!

Think of it here, Ye Chen is in a good mood: delete your friends and drop it? Nonsense! With this kind of pain, Lao Zi didn’t beat you is already very good!

“Xiao Liu, send me home!” Did not sleep well last night, and now must immediately go back to make up.

Xiao Liu said with a grim face: “Elder brother, there is an audition in the afternoon…”

Ye Chen: “Do not go.”

Xiao Liu said: “Gu Xi has ordered me seven or eight times…”

Suddenly mentioned, once Ye Chen heard this he remembered what happened last night and became irritated: "If it weren't for GuXi, that bastard, I wouldn't be…"

Xiao Liu looked at him through the rear-view mirror and was waiting for the following words. What was the meaning of Ye Chen saying “be fucked”? Only elusive words: “Anyway, tell Gu Xi I have no time.”

Although Xiao Liu felt sorry, but not too seriously. Gu Xi and his elder brother are iron buddies who grew up in a pair of trousers. A role can dismiss.

However, Xiao Liu was a manager, an assistant and also a small personal servant. He still focused on the following: "…Elder brother, this piece is estimated to be explosive. After all, there is…ah…" He didn't dare to mention the name of Ren Jing. He only said, “The line-up is huge, well-made, and Gu Xi's three-years of hard work…”

Ye Chen gave him a big supercilious look.

Xiao Liu did not know why his impression about Ren Jing is so bad, but Ye Chen was really unhappy.

Ye Chen in his perception, he cannot pick this play, this role he absolutely cannot play!

He used to be simply annoyed by Ren Jing. What can be done now? The two of them

did

it and also kissed in the morning. In the end, he deleted him in his friends’ list.

How embarrassing if they meet again? And still filming together? He is afraid he would only suffocate!

Ye Chen quickly dialed Gu Xi’s phone.

The lazy voice on the other side of the phone sounded: “My ancestors, you are idle I am not, whatever you want to say hurry and say it also please speed up.”

“Put the peat!” Ye Chen did not talk nonsense with him. “I will not play that piece. You find someone else.”

Gu Xi seriously said: “Why? No, it's all agreed. This role's prototype is you. And now you don't want to play?”