Chapter 47

Th…this question was too poignant!

The four men were fixed in place for a moment.

In this situation, it was unsuitable for Ren Jing to talk, Ye Chen couldn't be counted on, President Yu was almost drowned because of grievance, and so Gu Xi could only summon up his courage.

Gu Xi had come out of the closet long ago anyway, Mother Ye also knew about that. The point at this moment was whom to drag along with him.

One could be Chen Chen.

The other one could be Old Yu.

Father Gu had an unavoidable obligation to protect his son, and thus he sold his teammate out.

This could also be considered as a revenge for the grudge that time!

Gu Xi 'helplessly' stated, "Auntie, you're really perceptive even of the tiniest details, you could even find out about this."

Mother Ye blinked at Gu Xi.

Gu Xi was a bit embarrassed when he said, "…You've tried it, my true skill is very bad, but A Zhe just came back from far away, so I wanted to show what I could do." Finishing his words, Gu Xi shot a glance at President Yu. Old Salted Yu was terrified every single minute because of Gu Xi that he trembled.

Gu Xi deserved to be called a top student who had just graduated from the Film Production major. This would be one of his top three directing acts. "Therefore, I went to the restaurant and ordered some dishes. Then, I worked on it so that it looked like I made it and asked Chen Chen to help me hide it… I thought of making it a surprise for A Zhe."

President Yu experienced such great 'surprise' that fear had completely conquered him.

Gu Xi continued, "But doing it like this feels a bit too insincere, so I cooked a dish. Look, it's this…" The stir-fried eggs with tomatoes played the greatest leading role today.

Since he had created a 'beginning', it should be easier to make a 'smooth' ending. Gu Xi said, "But everyone has tasted this dish, A Zhe has also tried a bite. He must've noticed that something was wrong, thus I regretted serving it and secretly asked Chen Chen to take care of it… But in the end, Chen Chen was probably soft-hearted, he thought that I've worked hard to make that dish, yet A Zhe didn't get to eat it. Hence, he shared a tiny bit of it to each of us…"

That 'tiny bit' was enough for Yu Xingzhe to 'uncover the truth'.

Hearing Gu Xi's words, Ye Chen was dumbfounded. If he wasn't the protagonist, he would have definitely believed it. It was 100% logical!

Queen Mother looked at Gu Xi then Yu Xingzhe and asked, "So, you two…"

Gu Xi evaded her sight 'awkwardly'.

Yu Xingzhe, "…"

Queen Mother looked at them again.

Yu Xingzhe thought that Ye Chen had been really sticky with Ren Jing and the two had probably exposed their relationship. Ye Chen would also 'fight to the death' to be together with Ren Jing. Seeing how Father Ye and Mother Ye doted on their son, they would most likely support what their son wanted. When the time came, Ren Jing would really enter the inner chamber already!

That won't do! I won't let him go that easily!

Father Yu was indeed a god, he wouldn’t hesitate to give up his life to feed the tiger so that he could push his 'love rival' into a pit.

All that could be heard was his words to Gu Xi, "How could I dislike the food you made?"

Gu Xi felt goosebumps all over his body that he jumped.