Chapter 44 part1

Right, right, right, there was nothing wrong with him!

He had to coax Old Yu, but Ye Chen had been quite familiar with this routine.

He asked, "Why are you home for?"

President Yu replied, "My cousin is getting married, and I'll attend the wedding ceremony."

Ye Chen was puzzled and asked again, "Which cousin?" Their families knew each other very well, so if President Yu's cousin was about to get married, he would most likely be invited, too.

Yu Xingzhe tried to force out a reason and said, "My mother's cousin's foster daughter."

Ye Chen, "……"

Yu Xingzhe continued, "What's the matter? Can't I attend? I've loved her dearly since I was young, so is there any problem if I return home to attend her wedding?"

Right, right, right, there was nothing wrong with him!

It was time for Ye Chen to ask more questions.

Ye Chen need not be concerned about President Yu's distant cousin. He still had his own business to talk about.

Ye Chen asked, "Since you've returned, why don't we have dinner together?"

Yu Xingzhe was quite surprised and asked, "So you could be this considerate, too?"

Ye Chen said, "Are you kidding? Since Brother Zhe has returned home, I have to provide warm hospitality!"

Yu Xingzhe raised the corner of his lips and was about to scold him, but in the end he just asked, "Just the two of us?"

"Eh…" Ye Chen immediately stuttered.

Yu Xingzhe was promptly on alert and asked, "Who else?"

Ye Chen said, "It will be too boring with just the two of us, so I will also invite Gu Xi."

Yu Xingzhe rolled his eyes.

Alright, this is still acceptable for now.

Yu Xingzhe asked again, "Is there more?"

Ye Chen, "…"

For Ye Chen to pause like this, Yu Xingzhe's heart thumped. "Who else is there? I don't want to see your disreputable friends."

Ye Chen, "…"

Old Yu's heart thumped even more as he exclaimed, "Speak, who else is there!?"

Ye Chen said in a low voice, "…Ren Jing."

Yu Xingzhe, "…"

Ye Chen panicked. He pursed his lips, "The important thing is for me to hold a welcoming dinner for you, I definitely haven't determined whom to invite since long ago!"

The Death System couldn't bear to look at Ye Chen:

Silly son, you've just bluntly blurted out such a big truth.

Yu Xingzhe immediately felt he had a clarity inside his heart, "Hahaha, so you've already reserved it long ago then decided to hold a welcoming dinner for me incidentally?"

When Ye Chen was still struggling to think of an answer, President Yu had already exploded, "I'm going back to Paris!"

Ye Chen uttered with a bitter face, "You've just returned."

President Yu who loved his country went online on time. "This is my motherland, I could leave whenever I wanted to!"

I'm afraid his mother in his motherland would beat this naughty child to death!