Chapter 10

Today’s luck is really good, Ye Chen is beautiful!

He blinked and asked: ‘Are you booking a table?”

Ren Jing’s serious nonsense: “No.”

Ye Chen said: “Lang Ting is hard to book! if you haven’t booked yet, it is for sure no table.”

Ren Jing’s face is difficult: ‘This way.”

Ye Chen said warmly: “Would you like to share the table?”

Ren Jing said: “Wouldn’t it bother you too much?”

Ye Chen said: “How come? Xiao Liu doesn’t like to eat with me, more people are better together.”

Ren Jing smiled: “Then I pay for the meal.”

Ye Chen puts a hand: “No, it’s fine.”

Ren Jing said ‘That’s too embarrassing.”

Ye Chen frowns: “Don’t be so polite.’

Ren Jing’s eyes are all smiles: “I want to ask you.’

Ye Chen ears trembled, but he didn’t think too much. Ren Jing was originally a person who would come to the event, and the initiative to treat guests is normal.

The elevator stopped and arrived to the first floor.

Xiao Liu hurriedly said: “I am going to get the car.”

Yang Sen also said the same thing.

Both Ye Chen and Ren Jing should have arrived.

However, Xiao Liu hurriedly ran out, and a phone call hit Lan Ting: “Hey, help me book a table!”

“Mr. Liu, this time, we have been ..”

“The temporary table is also OK, please be sure to help!”

Although Xiao Liu did not know why Ye Chan wanted to invite Ren Jing to eat, but as a 360-degree uintimate assistant, it is necessary to get this done.

The call is very embarrassing.

But at the same time, Yang Sen also dialed Lan Ting’s manager’s phone: “Trouble you to concel the booking.”

“Okay, this will be handled for you.’

Anxious Xiao Liu waited for the reply.

“What a coincidence, Mr. Liu, just now a guest has canceled the table, I will book it for you.”

Xiao Liu said, luck is good, or else he will lose face and lose his hair, he quickly said: ‘Thank you, thank you! ”

After the get, Xiao Liu sent a message Ye Chen, Ye Chen sent back to his thumb.

Going outside the door, Ye Chen must be in a car with Ren Jing, but he is embarrassed to speak.

Hesitant for a long time, Ren Jing proposed: “How about we go together?”

Ye Chen eyes brightened.

Either King raised his mouth slightly, giving him find the steps and said: “Anyway, to the same place, no need to waste.”

Chen brother down the stairs began jumping tap down. “Yes, yes, frugality is good moral character”

Yang Sen driving, Xiao Liu took the co-pilot, Ren Jing and Ye Chen sat behind the car.

Ren Jing’s car is quite spacious, with a double seat in the back and a small coffee table in the middle, with some document: surface book.

Ye Chen disagreed: “I see things in the car and hurt my eyes.”