Chapter 35

As soon as the death system assigned the mission to him, it said cheerfully, "You could get three life points just by staying still for nine hours! This is such a big step in your life!"

Ye Chen curved his lips and said, "Then tell me, how am I supposed to keep physical contact with Ren Jing for

nine

hours!?"

The death system earnestly gave him advice, "For example, making love for nine hours?"

Ye Chen, "……"

The death system said again in all seriousness, "I believe in Ren Jing. He can do it."

"Get lost!!!" Why did Ye Chen even believe in such an evil being!?

Just then, Ren Jing's words reached his ears.

"……I saw you in a pool of blood and you stopped breathing."

It was just a short sentence, but he had difficulty saying it. It was as if he had just woken up after having a nightmare, the fear still lingered in his heart.

Did Ren Jing really 'see' it? Did they really have 'mutual understanding from the heart'? How miraculous! Ye Chen's heart became warm, it felt as if the cold and wet feeling had been evaporated by the sun and turned into fog in the air. Even though it didn't completely dissipate, it wouldn't have a substantial impact on him anymore.

Ye Chen embraced him tightly, then he nestled against Ren Jing's chest, listening to his heartbeat as he said, "It's weird, I also had a nightmare. I dreamed that I was hit by a car."

Ren Jing who had been embracing him suddenly tightened his arms.

Ye Chen said in a low voice, "It's just a dream, I'm fine, everything's alright."

Ren Jing wanted to loosen his embrace, but it was like his body has its own consciousness. He just wanted to embrace Ye Chen tightly, hoping he could embed Ye Chen into his body.

It seemed that if Ren Jing really lost Ye Chen, it would leave him with an unforgettable devastating sorrow within himself.

Ye Chen was also happy being embraced like this. The longer it was, the better. If only they could embrace each other like this for nine hours, he was going to smile even in his dreams.

The pitiful one here was Xiao Liu.

What should I do…… Should I get going or not?

He was clearly here, yet he felt as if he had already become one with the air…… How pitiful QAQ!

Ten minutes later, Ren Jing finally calmed down. Realizing that the time wasn't early anymore, he let go of Ye Chen and asked him, "Are you hungry? Let's have lunch."

Ren Jing was about to completely let go of him, but Ye Chen hurriedly embraced Ren Jing again when they were almost separated.

Ren Jing's heart trembled upon seeing Ye Chen throwing himself in his arms like that.

Ye Chen said hurriedly, "I'm not hungry!"

Ren Jing paused for a moment before he put his hands on Ye Chen's waist. He couldn't help but slightly raise the corner of his lips then said, "It's almost twelve o'clock."

Ye Chen felt his waist was ticklish, but he endured so that Ren Jing wouldn't let go. He was absolutely determined to collect the life points!

But there was no way they could skip lunch. Still, if they went to a restaurant, it would be too embarrassing to eat while holding hands. Just thinking about how they were going to be stared at by people made him unable to breathe.