Chapter 31

Even if there was no mission, Ye Chen definitely was going to clear things up!

Old Yu actually liked him? This was too unimaginable!

Ye Chen was about to say something, but the person involved had left……

His legs were very long, one step for him was equal to two steps for a normal person. Without waiting for Ye Chen to react, Ren Jing had already gone into the elevator!

The death system reminded him, "Please note, you have to make things clear

in front

of Ren Jing."

"……"

Ye Chen cursed it. "You’re pushing me into a pit!"

The death system said reasonably, "Aren’t you the promiscuous one? You didn’t even close the door, got him to catch you red-handed!"

Ye Chen said, "You’re actually Ren Jing’s system, aren’t you!?"

The death system responded, "I’m your daddy!"

Ye Chen, "Get lost!"

Ye Chen said to Yu Xingzhe, "Ren Jing might have misunderstood. I’ll go look for him first."

Upon saying so, he quickly slipped away.

Yu Xingzhe:

Fuck, what’s left to be misunderstood here!?

Ren Jing coming here could be said to be very coincidental.

Originally, the doors of the hotel rooms would close automatically. It was for the sake of the guests' safety and privacy.

But Yu Xingzhe stared at the door for the whole night. It seemed to have created a shadow on his heart, thus, feeling absolutely dissatisfied with the door, he kicked the door hard when he went in. As it turned out, the door was stuck and left opened wide.

Ye Chen was shocked by Yu Xingzhe’s sudden appearance back then, how would he have the time to notice the door? This room was also a suite, when you went inside and turned elsewhere, you wouldn’t be able to see the door anymore.

Hence, what greeted Ren Jing was 'a warmly welcoming door'.

It just so happened that before he knocked on the door, he heard Yu Xingzhe's voice, "An act?"

Followed by that, Ye Chen replied, "That's right, an act!"

Yu Xingzhe asked again in excitement, "You didn't like him?"

Ye Chen said, "How could I possibly like him?"

Imagine what Ren Jing would've thought if he only listened to these sentences without a summary of the previous situation and Gu Xi's name.

Following that, he came inside only to see Ye Chen in his pajamas and Yu Xingzhe whose hair was wet and was wearing a bathrobe.

Yu Xingzhe slept here last night?

Suddenly, his heart was shattered into pieces and he felt like he had fallen into hell.

Everything was so sweet before, but it was so painful at that very moment.

An act… So everything was an act?

Why did Ye Chen need to act?

If Ye Chen didn't like him, then that's it. He even said that he won't force Ye Chen. Why did he have to do this to him?

Ren Jing couldn't stay even for a minute more, but he didn't know where to go.

If he lost Ye Chen, what was there for him to care about in this world?