Chapter 64

Death System promptly stated, “It’s not my fault!”

Ye Chen thought inside his heart:

‘Even if i blamed you, what good would that do? It’s not like you could explain the whole story about this matter clearly to Ren Jing even if I blamed you!’

It was obviously impossible.

Ren Jing stared at Ye Chen.

Ye Chen stammered for a while, but still couldn’t come up with a proper sentence. “Uhm…I…am…”

Fuck, what am I supposed to say!?

Ren Jing once again showed perfect consideration. He said, “Take the medicine for now.”

He immediately changed the topic!

Ye Chen breathed out a huge sigh, then hurriedly said, “Right, right, right, I should take the medicine first.”

The Death System retracted its lips. “You should take one to cure your stupidity.”

Ye Chen was afraid that he would run his own mouth again, so he didn’t want to squabble recklessly with Death System anymore.

He held the bowl of medicine, stared at it for a while, then stopped.

The mission isn’t complete yet…

It was too awkward. He had to ask Ren Jing to feed him in this situation. Wasn’t this too…too inappropriate to do?

But he needed to take the medicine three times a day. If he missed this chance, could it be that he had to take the medicine one more time tomorrow morning?

There was enough time, but it would be too troublesome.

But if he had to be fed now, how on earth should he tell Ren Jing?

What he had just blurted out was quite baffling. Not wanting to get married? Whom did he not want to get married to?

If it was the past him, he would just treat it as a joke. But currently, it happened right after Ren Jing had a heart-to-heart talk with him.

Ye Chen wasn’t stupid, either. He understood the meaning behind Ren Jing’s words.

Ren Jing felt that they had just gotten familiar (with each other) for about twenty days. Even though they were stuck together with each other everyday, showed affection to each other, and even went to

that

extent, the time was simply too short.

Such a short amount of time was when people usually acted the most impulsively and were unable to consider things carefully.

Be it like, love, or even solemn pledges of love, all of them were not enough as proofs.

Because humans were sentimental beings, they could even entrust their lives to each other when they were passionately in love, but these might not be able to survive the ordeal of time.

Ren Jing was afraid that Ye Chen was only seized by a momentary impulse and that he would regret it when that impulse was gone.

And time itself was the most reliable thing to determine whether or not it was only an impulse.

Therefore, Ren Jing wished to wait more, just a bit more until the impulse had subsided. By then, they would be able to make decisions with rational reasonings.

Thinking about these made Ye Chen feel really moved. Ren Jing had considered so many things, which proved that he wanted to get along with him in a mature and serious way. From the very beginning, Ren Jing wanted their relationship to be everlasting.