Chapter 71

Although it was not a big mistake, Director Li was still worried. But Ren Jing was quite humble. After apologizing earnestly, he offered advice to Director Li, “There’s no need to start over again. We could shoot separately and use a close-up shot on me.”

The scene wasn’t a

full-length shot

, there was really no need to start over again. It would be acceptable to edit and put the shots together later.

This was a very common thing, but Director Li was quite worried now——he was never this worried before. After all, professionalism was indispensable for a professional actor. But now, he was really worried that ‘Movie King’ Ren would act even worse if he was unable to get himself into his character!

Ye Chen stated earnestly, “That’s alright, I could cooperate with you. It’s alright to retake again!” He unexpectedly felt that acting wasn’t so difficult!

Ren Jing stared at him and felt really moved. Then, he once again took a glance and admired his Ye Chen in a white shirt…

This was such a great temptation, it was practically his whole childhood dream… Movie King Ren was affected.

Fortunately, Yang Sen came to

put the fire out

. “Mr. Ye had performed really well just now. If you retake the scene, it’ll ruin the quality. Besides, it’s really hot today, Mr. Ye might feel uncomfortable if he keeps wearing a long-sleeved shirt.”

The latter half of his words caused a great effect. Ren Jing indeed wasn’t willing to have Ye Chen retake the scene again. He said, “I’ll do it myself.”

Ye Chen looked at him anxiously. “Are you sure you don’t need my help?”

If you keep looking at him like that, he won’t be able to restrain himself from kissing you!

Yang Sen hurriedly suggested, “I just bought fruit tea, it’s really refreshing and will help chase the summer heat away. Mr. Ye, would you like to have some?”

Ye Chen shifted his gaze. He hurriedly replied, “Sure.” He felt quite thirsty because of the hot weather.

Yang Sen quietly took the ‘demon’ away and Ren Jing finally lived up to the title of ‘Movie King’ again.

Ye Chen went to the shade then sat down to drink tea while Ren Jing did the shooting again.

Without needing to prepare or wait any longer, Ren Jing promptly got into his character when “action” was heard.

The camera was focused on Ren Jing’s face. His delicate features could be framed from any shot angle. Moreover, his expressions were also on point: smiling faintly—giving a feeling of estrangement—yet still keeping his manner. The aura of a scholar sprung up spontaneously, as if he had really been standing on the podium for

six years

.

The two only accidentally glanced at each other, yet the encounter seemed to have drawn out a picture of something which affected their whole life; a drop of ink stain which was enough to make one foresee a magnificent stirring epic of their future.

Looking at the camera, Director Li felt relieved in an instant:

Not bad, not bad. The Movie King I have invited with all my might isn’t fake!

Seeing that the two had found the mood, Director Li eagerly wanted to continue the shooting. In the end, he looked up and caught sight of the two leading actors huddled together enjoying tea.