Chapter Ch60 - It Has Been Six Years, I Should Wake Up.

Ye Chen blushed profusely and tried to defend himself, “I…I actually wanted to say…”

Ren Jing said in a tender voice, “What did you want to say?”

Ye Chen mumbled, “Let’s…uh…”

Before he could utter the five words, ‘help me wash my clothes’, Ren Jing kissed him. At first, he tried to break off, but the moment the tip of their tongues met, his mind felt like fireworks were bursting inside. Beside their clumsy coordination, Ye Chen didn’t know what to do anymore.

After kissing for a while, Ren Jing brushed the tip of his nose against Ye Chen as he said, “Take a breath.”

Ye Chen stared at him blankly, then obediently took a deep breath.

Ren Jing stared at Ye Chen’s lips and kissed him again.

The room was still and quiet, two people were kissing within each other’s embrace, everything felt just perfect.

In the end, Ye Chen’s ‘help me wash my clothes’ turned into a full bath instead.

Not sure how, Ye Chen had entered the bathroom and had his clothes taken off. When Ren Jing held him, it was as if he was standing high in the fluffy clouds with the beautiful morning glow. The light was bursting and illuminating the night sky and earth.

When he came out of the bathroom, Ye Chen’s legs felt soft. Ren Jing carried him and put him on the bed very carefully.

Ye Chen held his arm and fell asleep not long after.

Ren Jing wasn’t used to taking a nap, but looking at the peaceful expression of the man in his arms, he suddenly felt at ease. He began to feel sleepy and fell asleep while hugging Ye Chen.

Death System, “Coward, coward, coward, I’ll crush you two cowards to death!”

It was such a good opportunity, but they actually didn’t do it! They have obviously reached

third base

before, just a bit more and they would actually go

full house

! There’s no Grandpa for you to save, please just hurry up and do it for my sake, would you!

I’m so very angry that I almost become a blowfish!

While things were going very sweetly for this couple here, there was also a breakthrough happening on the other side.

After Gu Xi and Shen Jiaze went out, they were standing in the parking lot when Gu Xi said, “I don’t want to drive.”

Shen Jiaze hurriedly said, “I drove a car here, how about I send you home?”

Gu Xi, “Sure.”

Shen Jiaze was afraid that he had misheard Gu Xi’s reply. “We’re going together in my car?”

Gu Xi glanced at him. “I can’t ride your car?”

“You can… You certainly can!” said Shen Jiaze. “I’ll get the car.”

Just as he was about to leave, he paused his steps again. Shen Jiaze turned around to look at Gu Xi and couldn’t help but ask, “How about we go together?”

Gu Xi shook his head and chuckled. “You’re afraid I’d run away?”

Shen Jiaze asked him earnestly, “Are you going to run away?”

Gu Xi replied, “Don’t let your imagination run wild. As long as you don’t make me angry, I won’t leave.”

Shen Jiaze stood right where he was. It seemed like there were nails at the soles of his feet, pinning him to the ground. “You’ve never really been angry before, right?”