Chapter 17

In fact Ye Grandpa’s body is not a big problem, that is, geriatric disease,old age, body parts as if rusted in general,anywhere is not good.

Ye house is rich and powerful, but the entire medical environment is like this, and no amount of money is useful.

The death system’s words, Ye Chen understands.

The life point can’t make Grandpa live a hundred years old, but it can add ten years to his original life, and this decade can keep him away from illness.

This is already a miracle!

How can Ye Chen not be tempted? He is willing to let his loved ones live comfortably for ten more years, let it cuts his arm for a change, too!

But now, there are only ten life points, ten life points!

That’s right……Ye Chen remembered: “Isn’t the reward for the monthly mission ten life points?”

The death system: “Yeah, what a coincidence!”

Ye Chen: “…”

Dare to fake again! But it is OK, he can’t wait to kiss the system now. He is cheap. Who can still have a small problem? The key is to rely on it!

Not only saved his life, but now he can still make his grandfather live a healthy life for ten years. He can shout his father to death from now on!

Ye Chen’s real father, who is far away in M country, sneezed heavily.

Ye Chen slept very well, and woke up so refreshed that he couldn't wait to fly to Ren Jing now and brush the life point wildly.

After eating breakfast, Ye Chen returned to the city and had just settled down, Xiao Liu looked for him: “Something happened! Chen ge, something’s wrong!” Ye Chen quickly asked him: “What happened?”

Xiao Liu said: “Du Jie had a car accident!”

”Ah?” Ye Chen grabbed his hand, “Duo Shijie?”

Xiao Liu said: “Yes, Gu Xi has gone to the hospital, you should go and quickly see her. "

Ye Chen said: “Which hospital?”

Xiao Liu said: “Let me drive!”

Ye Chen should be hurriedly.

On the road, Ye Chen asked Xiao Liu about the specific situation. Xiao Liu didn’t know much about it. He only said that the scene was a little scary, but the news was blocked too fast. Although it prevented a bunch of media, it also prevented Xiao Liu from knowing.

Ye Chen and Du Ke are very close. Du Ke's husband also knows him. He quickly called Xia Sicheng's phone and the assistant of Xia Sicheng answers.

Ye Chen asked about the situation.

Xia Sicheng's assistant said that he was still in the emergency room, and he did not know the specific situation.

Ye Chen’s heart thundered a bit.

The death system said: “Sorry, your life point can only be used for the loved ones.”

Ye Chen said: “I understand.”

If the life poing can be used casually, then it will be messy.

Ye Chen rushed to the hospital, and Du Ke’s husband, Xia Sicheng was red-eyed outside, so tall man was now fragile like a broken bamboo.

Ye Chen comforted him: “Don’t worry Cheng ge , Shi shijie will surely be all right !” Xia Sicheng said reluctantly: “Let you worry about it…”