Chapter 27

At first, Ye Chen didn’t respond. What he prattled on to himself was the size difference between himself Ren Jing. Ren Jing wore a large while he wore a small. The size difference between them was… centuries apart!

Brother Chen is strong, Brother Chen won't cry, Brother Chen is still as handsome as ever!

The death system let out some whistles.

Ye Chen asked, "What kind of hooligan are you roleplaying this time?"

Death system responded, "Hahaha."

Ye Chen treated it like someone with a mental disorder.

Ye Chen only tried a piece of clothing, but Ren Jing bought him a whole pile of clothes instead. Basically, Ren Jing bought the whole collection of the latest season for him.

Ye Chen hurriedly told him, "No need to buy that many……"

Since this was a brand he often wore, his cloakroom back home was estimated to already be filled out with the latest season's pieces.

Ren Jing said, "Don’t worry about it. You’ll need some change of clothes for several days."

Ye Chen replied, "I won’t be able to wear all this."

They were only staying for three days anyway……

Ren Jing smiled, but he didn’t stop picking clothes out as he wished.

Ye Chen was unable to hold Ren Jing back. Well, it was just a few clothes, these really shouldn’t matter to Ren Jing. He could just gift Ren Jing sports car later.

With that in his mind, Ye Chen felt quite relieved.

Seeing his smile, the cute sales boy beside Ye Chen had an interesting play inside his heart.

How impressive! What they said were all the same, 'No need, no need', and yet… The result is that he can open a Versace branch store already!

How enviable QAQ! The cute sales boy hated the fact that he had grown into 180 centimetres, so he was about 10 centimetres taller than the cutie. This kind of (cutesy) method was too hopeless for him!

Ye Chen actually had an opportunity to change his image. He only needed to settle the accounts of this pile of clothes and he would change from cutie immediately to be a great president.

But the mission still lingered on his mind. If he footed the bill, then it wouldn't count as Ren Jing buying clothes for him!

There was no way he could tell Ren Jing, "I'll pay for the rest of the clothes, but pay this one for me."

What would that be called? Unreasonable and difficult, too ambiguous.

Forget about it. This shouldn't be a big deal, Ye Chen need not care about such silly misunderstanding.

When they left, Ye Chen finally reacted, "Hey…… Our clothes look like……"

Ren Jing helped Ye Chen finish his words, "…They are the same."

When Ye Chen saw the pile of shopping bags in the car's trunk, he was left dazed for three seconds, then his face burned in an instant.

M-ma-match-matchinggg o-ou-out-outfitsss!!!

The death system said, "You finally realized."

Not a single thought could even pop out in Ye Chen's head.

Ren Jing said, "Get into the car."

Ye Chen was on the verge of not being able to feel either his hands or feet anymore!