Chapter 80

This was a confession which made Ren Jing feel warm down to the bottom of his heart.

A moment ago, Ren Jing had felt like he was in a freezing abyss. But now, he felt as if he was surrounded by flowers, a warm springtime coming onto sight.

Ye Chen was very embarrassed, but he also felt mushy upon finishing his words: “..worrying about the gains and the losses.” He truly meant it, he had gotten so much happiness that he was afraid he would lose everything.

Ye Chen still wanted to say something but Ren Jing had kissed him, giving him a reply using feverish, passionate, and messy kisses.

Ye Chen’s mouth felt numb and his heart felt itchy, but he simply closed his eyes and acted compliant. The two who were dazed by the intimate kisses could feel their hearts which were separated by their chests beating in sync.

It’s nice that the person I love also loves me. I cherish him and he cherishes me, too.

When the two parted, Ye Chen gasped for breath. Ren Jing said, “No need to worry about the gains and the losses, Chen Chen, I’ll never leave you.”

Ye Chen pursed his lips as he looked at Ren Jing. “I know,” he added, “I’ll never leave you, either.”

Ren Jing couldn’t resist kissing Ye Chen again. He was a lot calmer this time, kissing Ye Chen leisurely and carefully. The surging emotions at the bottom of Ren Jing’s heart were conveyed to Ye Chen through the contact of their lips.

If Ren Jing’s profound love could turn into an essence, it would probably turn into a soft ball of cotton which would wrap Ye Chen up, bringing warmth to Ye Chen who was immersed in the cold.

When they parted again, Ren Jing’s big member had become somewhat disobedient.

Ye Chen felt quite limp and numb, then he was suddenly reminded of that night… It was true that he was drunk, but actually, he remembered some parts of it. He felt very uncomfortable at first, but afterwards…

Ye Chen’s eyes glittered, yet his voice was very firm when he said, “Let’s do it.”

Ren Jing felt a buzz in his head. This was the second time Ye Chen had ‘invited’ him.

Who could even endure when the person they cherished at the tip of their heart mentioned such a thing twice?

Ren Jing’s reasoning told him that he shouldn’t. He should consider this carefully.

Now is not the right time yet, is not the right time…not.

In the end, he couldn’t utter even a word.

Ye Chen’s cheeks were burning crimson. His expression of plucking up his courage had greatly stirred Ren Jing up. “If you go slower…it shouldn’t…shouldn’t hurt too much. If I really can’t make it tomorrow, I’ll ask for a leave…” His volume became lower and lower as he spoke that it was almost inaudible to the end. It was really too embarrassing!

If Ren Jing still could hold back, then he truly wasn’t a man anymore.

Ren Jing held the back of Ye Chen’s head then kissed his lips.

Ye Chen felt so nervous that he almost forgot how to take a breath.

Nevertheless, Ren Jing didn’t keep kissing his lips. He traced down his fair-skinned chin, to his neck, collarbone, and then…

Ye Chen suddenly opened his eyes wide. He panted for breath rapidly, feeling riled up.

………………

After a while, Ye Chen eventually cried.

Ye Chen woke up in the wee hours. He couldn’t move a muscle, looking like a carved sculpture groveling on the bed. Even his fingers were too stiff to budge.