Chapter 21

After nearly 10 hours of long flight, without realizing it, Ye Chen had finally arrived at the destination.

When the plane landed,

Charles de Gaulle Airport

was right under their nose.

It was not the first time he came to Paris, but this time it felt like a fresh experience for him.

After the arrival lounge there were car-on-demand service and a line of people who seemed to be leisurely making their way to their advancedly booked hotels.

Country F was in the Eastern Area. They were currently observing

daylight saving time

, which was 6 hours later than Country Z.

The landing time was 8 P.M. in Beijing Time, but it was clear and bright in Paris. It had only been two o'clock in the afternoon here.

Ye Chen asked the death system with a wishful thinking, "The time for the daily mission is still 9:55 right?"

If it was to be 9:55 A.M. in country F, he would be so happy now.

The death system said, "Please don't treat me like an idiot."

Ye Chen retracted his lips.

The death system said again, "Your time of death is 3:55 A.M. in country F."

Ye Chen said, "How stingy."

The death system gave him a flawless supercilious look.

The time difference of only six hours was still comfortable. It was not to the extent of him feeling ill.

Especially since Ye Chen had slept on the plane for a long time, therefore he was already in high spirits now. Yet it was only been afternoon.

He had earned two life points on the plane. Actually, it was alright if he didn't do today's mission. His life was not in danger anyhow.

But today's Ye Chen wasn't whom he used to be. First, he kept on thinking about earning life points for himself. Second, Ren Jing's sudden flight scared him to death. He could catch up with him this time, but what if someday he couldn't catch up to him anymore?

These life points were not enough at all. The very cautious Ye Chen didn't even dare to squander them.

That's why he had to do today's mission. He definitely had to do it!

After he had settled things down, Ren Jing went to see his partner first. He tried to understand the situation and then decided on his itinerary.

When he was about to go, he asked Ye Chen, "Should we go together?"

Ye Chen had to make up a lie for himself, so he said seriously, "You do your business. I also have something urgent to handle first."

Ren Jing said intimately, "I'll be back in no more than two hours."

Ye Chen, "I should be too."

Ren Jing said again, "Do you still want to eat dinner?"

They had eaten dinner on the plane to match dinner time on country Z.

Ye Chen shook his head, "I don't feel like eating, I'm not hungry."

Ren Jing said, "That's good to hear……"

He paused for a moment, then said again, "Do you need me to pick you up?"

"No need, no need." said Ye Chen, "I'm familiar with this place."