Chapter 37 - Confrontation

Preston's POV

"Promise?"

"I promise."

I'm so glad I have Rob, If he wasn't here I would probably do something reckless. Rob lifted me off of the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stood up and gently swirled me around.

A couple of loose tears fell out of my eyes and landed on his neck. Rob rubbed circles on my back and whispered sweet nothings to me. God, I probably look like a huge baby right now. But hell if Rob cradles me like this all the time, wouldn't mind.

The smell of blueberries and cream hit me like a bounder as I cuddling more into him. The tears stopped and dried as I began to feel my body settle down.

I pulled away from his neck and leaned in close to his face. I kissed his lips and with no hesitation he kissed back. His plump lips pulled away from mine as he put me on the couch.

"Hey Rob?"

"Yes, Preston?" This needs to happen, if I put this off any longer I'm going to be like this everyday. If Rob is there I should be okay hopefully. I don't want to do this, but I know I need to.

"Um..would you maybe come with me to get some answers from my dad. Only if you want to of course I don't want you to feel like you have to."

Rob ruffed up my hair and lifted my chin up.

"Preston, of course I'll go with you. I'm not letting you do this alone." Rob left a kiss on my cheek and looked back at my eyes.

"Just let me get ready okay? I'm going to take a shower you can get some clothes from my room and take a shower downstairs. Unless you want to take one toget-" Rob put his hand over his mouth and blushed madly. Did he want to take a shower together? I don't think my body could handle that, just the thought gets me all ridled up and with what happened at lunch yesterday. Nope, we would end up having sex in the shower.

I chuckle escaped my thorat as I saw Rob limp walk up stairs.

"No um II didn't mean that, I mean um unless you, I'm going to stop talking now." Awe Robbie is embarrassed, thats so cute. I just wanna pinch his cheeks and feed him candy.

Robert came back down with some pants and a Marvel T-shirt.

I walked over to him and pinched his cheeks.

"Thank you Robert." Rob blushed softly and walked up stairs to take his shower.

I went to the downstairs restroom and turned the shower on. I stepped in the shower, bullets of hot water hit my skin and rolled downwards. I squeezed some shampoo in my hair, and rubbed my hands through the thick, fluffy locks of hair.

It's only tuesday and I want it to be the weekend. But that's how every high schooler feels. After I rinsed the lemon scented shampoo out I put some conditioner in and let it sit.

Thoughts jogged in my head as the water hit my body faster. Am I ready to confront my dad? No. Do I want to? Only for answers. I rinsed the conditoner out and turned of the shower.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy white towel around me. The mirror was foggy from the steam, I grabbed another towel and whipped the mirror to see my reflection.

I waited for my skin to dry before I put my clothes on. I reached over into the cabinet and got the my toiletries that I leave over Rob's house. When I was younger I used to spend days over his house. Does Rob remember those days?

After I dried off and wrapped the towel around my hair and dried my hair off. Of course It was still wet, hopefully I don't get a cold or any thing. I brushed my teeth and got ready to go.

When I got finished I walked out of the bathroom to see a already ready to go Rob sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and pick up my phone.

"Ready?" Rob asked as I walked towards the door following him and grabbed my backpack. I slipped on my dark colored Vans waiting for Rob. He locked the door, and threw his arm around my neck. I'm going to need a dozen god apples to be remotely ready for this. Gold apples won't even compare.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

A/N: O_O

#Poofless