6

Continue....

Evening time

Avneet's room

Siddharth came back with her favorite food "pav bhaji" and saw her sitting on bed.

He smiled and then he feed her with his own hand so she also feed him.

"Aaj tm college gyi thi?" He asked and she nodded then his eyes falls on her wrist and redness described that someone hold it very tightly.

"And how this happened?"

"This..haa ye kitchen mei halka hath burn ho gya tha" she said after thinking and like satisfying herself with her excuse

"This was so stupid excuse because I can clearly see fingerprints on your wrist...tell me how this happened??" He said little angerly.

"Siddharth...I am saying truth only" she said while seeing everywhere but him

"Are you not uncomfortable to tell me then it's okay but I can't bear hurting you...few days ago also you lied to me that you slipped in bathroom but I know someone pushed you from stairs" he said and get up from bed.

"You know about this?" She said this and confirmed his doubt

"Good, you confirmed about this itself. You know what there is something that you are hiding ne from starting and I am waiting like a fool that when you will feel free to told me everything" he said while turning his face.

"You know everything then why don't you asked me before" she said and we t infront of him.

"Yes Because I want you to first tell me everything...and if you are thinking that I know you from 1 or 2 year then you are wrong. I am watching you from years when you use to come with your grandma at mansion" Siddharth tell her everything making her shocked.

"Siddharth..that means you only who always helps me while working" she said but she was speechless and now she can easily understand that he was only always helps her secretly when she came with her dadi to see her work in small age.

"And I don't know when I fell hard for you" he said and she hugged him tightly

"I don't know what good deeds I done to found you" she said and he kissed her hairs

"You know I had so many proposals also...I think I should accept it because you are so unromantic" he said this lighten the mood because as always she being so emotional as soon as she listened this and pushed him and started hitting him with her small fists.

"Arey listen first" he said while holding her hands

"Leave me you are so bad...go from here" she shouted and trying to releasing her hands from his grip.

"Arey business proposals baba...then I will be always busy na and you don't have to improve" he said and she stopped and he pulled her in hug while smiling and she was wriggling to came out from his hold

"But now you can never ever accept any other proposals from so called girls" she said possessively hugged him back while he chuckled saying "i don't want anything other than you" she smiled listening him but don't show him and hugged him more tightly.

"Siddharth" she said after few minutes and hummed in response when he was lying on her lap and she was caressing his hairs.

"I want to tell you everything what was happening from starting" she said and he get up in sitting position and looked at her and she nodded.

***

At Mansion

"Pandit ji toh kl hi puja karwa lete hai?" Ishvari said and purnima rolled her eyes.

"Haa haa kl ka din badhiya hai" pandit ji said and saw pratik was coming. So, he added.

"Aur iss Puja mei apne bete ko hi baithana"

"Where ?" Pratik said while touching his feet

"Kal puja hai jismei tum hi baith jaana" pandit said but ishvari cut him

"No, my Siddharth will sit in poja tomorrow" ishvari said

"Why Mom, what's your problem with me? Why I can't do Puja for my family" pratik said angrely

He is not fond of Pooja but he didn't want Siddharth to sit so he protested.

"You don't know anything about Puja..I don't know maybe you are get drunk tonight and you want to do Puja..huh"

"And Siddharth is pandit haina?? He never drink haina? Bakwas" he said furiously and went in his room.

"Hum subah aa jayenge late mat karna Puja mei ishvari" pandit said left then purnima stood up and turned towards Ishvari

"Bhabhi agar kal tumhara beta puja mai baith jayega toh ismei kya pareshani hai ?"

"Tm apna kaam karo purnima" Ishvari said while thinking something and purnima sighed and left.

***

A very old Durga temple was situated at outskirts of city and a old man waiting for someone.

"Maa unhe lagta hai wo aage hai par aapke likhe ko koun badal sakta hai unn donon ko aapki aashirvad ki bahut aavashyakta hai" old man was praying for a couple. He was happy in his own way.

It is said that everything gets better if you bow your head in this temple.

***

Night time

Avneet's room

"Siddharth now you tell me what should I do? I don't know why anyone killed my father and this family" she said while showing him a family pic

His head spin like some flashbacks came in her head

"I know this family" he said slowly and her eyes widened

"What? You know them then tell me" she said happily

"No, I mean I saw these people in my dreams but can't recognise them but I feel some connections with them" he said and she knitted her brows and nodded

To be continued

Hope you will like this chapter!

Stay tuned for next