Chapter 56:Helping Jschlatt.

Monday 25th January, 12:50AM.

(Y/N)s POV.

Me and Phil walked to the Cafeteria together, Drista had left us because Puffy needed her for whatever reason it is.

"Do you think Drista, Puffy and Niki will be alright Uncleza?".

"Well if I am going to be honest, I think the situation they are facing is pretty much dark".

Phil spoke as I nodded and felt myself go cold and shiver at the mere thought about it but I'm more worried about them. I decided to hold off my worries for them, who knows it might be a easy problem to fix.

Drista's POV.

"What?!, Ace and Nathan went missing last night?!".

I shouted in shock as Puffy nodded, I am in Puffys office with Niki, Toast, Valkrae, Sykunno and Charlie.

"Yes, they went missing last night, they were supposed to come back before the night was abundant. Honestly, they would've taken my warnings seriously".

Puffy spoke in disbelief as Niki sighed.

"Nevermind that, detectives, do you happen to know the causes of what killed the other archeologists?".

Niki asked as Valkrae scratched the back of her head.

"Thats the thing, we don't know what it is, explain it for us Charlie".

Valkrae ushered to Charlie as he nodded and showed us a diagram of the body of an archeologist with deep, large marks all over his body. The marks were more evident over the torso of the body.

"These markings are different. They aren't caused by harsh weather and they don't fit the claw sizes of our large animals in the animal kingdom. Like for example, bears or wolves or even lions. Me, Tina and Corpse had came up with the conclusion that there could possibly be another SCP out there".

I stared at Charlie with wide eyes but shook my head sideways.

"Thats impossible Charlie, who in our world could actually have those abilities?, it makes no sense".

I spoke as Puffy had a thinking face on, same as Niki and Valkrae, Toast and Sykunno but it seems they gave up on what they were thinking.

"Either way, we need to capture this SCP and bring it back to the asylum, otherwise it might go rampant on the village. Especially with the festival coming up, we need to contain it immediately".

Puffy spoke as Valkrae hummed and I had a thinking face on.

"Hold on, back to the main subject, where on earth is the bodies of Nathan and Ace anyways?".

I asked as it made Puffy sigh but Valkrae seemed to have an idea.

"Maybe I can track down their phones, who knows they might have found something which have resulted on why they stayed up late last night".

"Good idea Valkrae, how long will that take?".

"Hang on, it will take about thirty minutes, we can go to where their phones are".

Valkrae spoke as she instantly started tracking Aces and Nathan's phones. Puffy had her thinking face on, Sykunno and Toast however nodded in agreement.

"Yeah we should go now, are you coming Puffy?, basically because you would lead us to the site".

Toast asked as Puffy in the end nodded.

"Sure, Charlie are you good on handing my position when I'm gone?".

"Yeah I'm capable and if not then I will try my best".