Chapter 45:Maintaining Skeppy.

Thursday 20th January 6:55AM

Narrators POV.

The next day had came and (Y/N) kept thinking of the symbols she discovered yesterday.

"Maybe Phil knows about it".

(Y/N) said as she got up from her bed and walked straight towards the kitchen, she realized that Phil and Micheal are still asleep.

"Okay let's make something today, along with breakfast".

(Y/N) said as she decided to make a bakewell tart for what shes bringing in the asylum today and waffles for breakfast.

By the time she was done making a bakewell tart and waffles, Phil stood into the kitchen and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Good morning (Y/N), *yawn* had a good sleep?".

Phil asked as he yawned, he was downright exhausted as (Y/N) simply nodded.

"Yep, I have a question to ask Phil".

(Y/N) spoke as she gave Phil a waffle, she looked and saw Micheal coming in through the doorway to the hallways. He's also tired but he seemed to be using little energy from the smell of waffles.

"Oh really?, please ask away (Y/N)".

Phil said as he ate his waffle while Micheal climbed on the stool next to Philzas and been handed a plate with two waffles given by (Y/N).

"Well yesterday when I went exploring, I've discovered the old ruins of L'manburg-".

When (Y/N) said that, Phil choked on his waffle and stared at (Y/N) with wide eyes.

"You've found it?".

Phil asked as (Y/N) nodded.

"Yes and I've found a sort of mural of a person with the symbol of time in a cave. Do you happen to know who that is or better yet the seven symbols underneath her?".

(Y/N) asked as Phil started to sweat but shook his head sideways.

"Sorry (Y/N), I don't know what you are talking about- by God is it getting hot in here?".

Phil decided to change the subject as (Y/N) gained suspicious by Phil's sudden fear of talking about the ruin. She shrugged when she remembered that Phil is apart of the operation of destroying L'manburg and decided to let it go.

Afterwards, Drista and Niki came into (Y/N)s home and they are exhausted from the meeting last night. Their moods right now could even match Puffys usual tired mood everyday.

"So how did the meeting go?".

"Oh its been normal I suppose, we've just arranged on letting the SCPs out for an entire day on the festival and now we just have to organize on whos bodyguarding who".

Drista said as Niki hummed and rubbed Drista's back to make her comfortable. Which worked effectively as Drista relaxed under Niki's touch.

"Okay then, I'm going to guess your going to be guarding Dream on the day of the festival?".

"You've got it".

Drista stated flatly as she started to eat her waffles given to her along with Niki who stopped soothing her back.

After when they had finished having breakfast and tidied up(with (Y/N) carrying the bakewell cake in a container). They left for the asylum.

"So Niki and Drista, I've went flying yesterday and I've found a mural with a person and seven symbols written underneath. Do you know who that is?".

Niki and Drista became confused at (Y/N)s comment, Phil is distracted with Micheal so he didn't know what's happening right now.

"What ruin (Y/N)?, there weren't any ruins before, not anymore atleast".

Niki mumbled as Drista scratched her head but shrug it off.

"Yeah (Y/N), are you sure you weren't hallucinating?".

(Y/N) huffed, clearly disappointed with their answers as they made it into the asylum.

They managed to make it to Skeppys cell as now they've noticed red vines growing all over Skeppys cell.

"Oh you've got to be joking, don't worry (Y/N), I will come in with you".

Drista volunteered as she opened Skeppys cell and went in first before (Y/N) followed behind Drista.

"SCP-Skeppy22, you have (Y/N) for thirty minutes, don't you dare strangle (Y/N) since Drista is in there".

Unbeknownst to them is that Skeppy is hanging above the ceiling with his red vines. He saw Drista looking at him from the ground.

"Skeppy get the fuck down from there".

"Your not my mom Drista!".

Skeppy mocked as he watched (Y/N) but she wasn't moving, in fact she's just paying attention to the red vines around the cell.

"Oh don't make me call Skeppina on you, you dickhead!".

"Okay okay I'm coming down!, jeez".

Skeppy called out as he fell and landed on the ground with his vines.

"Hey Peachie how are you?~".

Skeppy flirted as (Y/N) blushed but Skeppy had noticed Drista's aura became scary.

"Cut to the dogs dick Skeppy, (Y/N) is only here to help, not to hear you flirt you prick".

Skeppy glared at Drista as (Y/N) hummed and handed him a bakewell slice of cake. He thanked her and ate it as (Y/N) waited and then asked him questions. Skeppy answered but flirted on most of his questions, which made (Y/N) blush and Drista pissed even more.

"Skeppy that's enough flirting for today, (Y/N), it's time for lunch- Skeppy don't you fucking dare!".

Drista said as she grabbed (Y/N) quickly and rushed out of the door before any of Skeppys red vines even got the chance to react to grabbing (Y/N).

"Okay someone needs to remove all those vines before things become a struggle for everyone".

Drista muttered as she let go of (Y/N) and walked towards Niki to talk about the red vines. That left (Y/N) concerned but forget about it when she saw Phil with Micheal on his back.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?, he didn't hurt you did he?".

Phil asked as (Y/N) shook her head sideways when Phil looked over her but his eyes darkened when he reached her wings.

"(Y/N), one of your feathers are missing".