Chapter 32:Somethings Off.

(Image is owned by me and for now I'm slowly doing good, thank you guys for your concerns but I hope you enjoy)

Thursday 13th January 8:30PM.

Narrators POV.

Once (Y/N) and Phil had finished training, they came back inside and found that Drista is holding Niki in a dip position in the living room.

"Oh?, whats happening in here?".

(Y/N) asked as Drista and Niki broke out of the position and pretended they didn't do what they were doing. Micheal is reading 'Snow White And The Seven Dwarves' on the couch but his attention was on Drista and Niki.

"Nothing happened okay?, Niki just fell and I caught her!".

Drista exclaimed as Niki nodded in agreement and embarrassment. Micheal however giggled happily.

"No they weren't, aunty Niki wanted to learn to dance and aunty Drista ended up taking her hand and danced with her".

As amazed as Drista, Niki, Phil and (Y/N) are at Micheals quick understanding at words. Drista was embarrassed and same as Niki, (Y/N) had a smug expression on her face and Phil just chuckled.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a dancer Drista".

(Y/N) teased as Drista shook her head sideways and took Niki's hand.

"Well we better get going, goodbye (Y/N), we will see you again tomorrow!".

Drista exclaimed as she rushed out of the house with Niki. Micheal giggled as (Y/N) started laughing her ass off with Phil shaking his head but he's laughing.

"Wow, that was unexpected".

Phil spoke as he came to Micheal and pat his head while (Y/N) is gaining her breathe from laughter.

"Now whos ready for dinner?".

Phil asked as Micheal raised his arms up and laughed excitedly, of course Phil lifted Micheal up in the air. He threw him up and then caught Micheal. (Y/N) easily breathed as she rubbed her eyes when she realized she's tired.

"Maybe not me, I better get to sleep since I feel exhausted".

(Y/N) spoke as she saw half a cheesecake left with a knife in it. (Y/N) cut the slice off and ate it.

"Okay (Y/N), that's understandable since you do feel tired after flying for your first time. Goodnight (Y/N)".

Phil spoke as (Y/N) nodded.

"Okay goodnight Uncleza, goodnight Micheal, I will see you two tomorrow".

Just like that (Y/N) walked to her room tiredly and crashed on her bed, falling asleep straight away.

The next day has came, the light is slightly shinning through her room as (Y/N) hazely woke up. She pushed herself off her bed and got up, of course (Y/N) had a little bit of a stretch.

"Maybe I should get changed today".

(Y/N) suggested as she nodded and got out of her normal clothes and then changed to a (F/C) shirt, black pants, (F/C) jacket and a light blue beanie.

(Y/N) left her bedroom and walked towards the kitchen to see Phil making breakfast with Micheal. The two are having a small conversation, usually commenting on the books Micheal is reading until (Y/N) came in.

"Morning sleeping beauty, you had a good sleep?".

Phil asked, he is currently cooking bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. The whole entire counter is set up with plates, cups and knives and forks.

"Oh I've slept alright Phil".

(Y/N) yawned as she rubbed her eyelids, ignoring what Phill called her. She joined Micheal and became interested in what he was reading.

"Ah Jeez (Y/N), when was the last time you had a shower because you look a bit dirty".

Phil added once he turned to look at (Y/N) completely. There wasnt that much dirt on her, in fact she just looks normal but Phil can notice something is off.

"Eh about three days ago".

(Y/N) shrug it off as Phil decided to not press on it further, he then noticed that (Y/N) doesn't look hydrated enough either.

"When was the last time you had a drink as well?".

Phil asked but slowly it became a strict father's tone. (Y/N) shrugged.

"I think I had a drink yesterday but I'm not thirsty Phil and yeah I look dehydrated. Drista and Niki always said I look dehydrated".

(Y/N) stated but Phil started to question what is wrong with (Y/N), he then decided to leave it as it is when he went back to cooking again.

"Oh it seems Drista and Niki are here, I'll be back".

(Y/N) left the kitchen alone with Phil and Micheal, Micheal would hum and Phil will be questioning it more in his head.

"Awe there's my little champion, hello Micheal".

Drista came to Micheal and lifted him up excitedly, which Micheal giggled as he made grabbed hands to Drista. He made an attempt to reach for her mask over her eyes but she stopped Micheal from doing so.

"Hang on there champ, I've got a surprise for you".

Drista reaches in her duffle bag and pulls out a mini mask that is fit for Micheal. Micheal giggled happily as Drista put the mask on Micheals head.

"There you go, now your apart of the dream family now".

Drista chirped as Niki and (Y/N) came into the kitchen and noticed that Micheal is wearing a mask over his head. Niki and (Y/N) found it very cute and found it nice of Drista to do so.

"Awe that's so sweet Drista, how you gave Micheal a traditional wearing of your family if he chooses to be apart off".

Niki scientifically spoke as (Y/N) gave a dramatic gasp.

"How could you Drista?, your stealing my beloved child away?!".

"Awe hush (Y/N), he can be my nephew if he wanted to, just as long as my ass- I mean my brother doesn't do anything in regards".

Drista fixed up as Niki was giving her a cold stare, Phil just chuckled.

"Alright guys, time for breakfast but first I need to have a conversation with Drista and Niki. (Y/N), Micheal, feel free to start without us".

Phil spoke, he's been silent the whole time because he kept thinking of the questions lingering in his head. Not only that but he made up theories about his questions he made up, some are not good in his opinion.

"Oh okay then, go on Drista and Niki".

(Y/N) took Micheal out of Dristas hands as Drista sighed sadly and left with Niki and Phil. Clearly disappointed to not spend more time with Micheal as the three left towards the backyard to discuss some things about (Y/N).