Chapter 13:Helping BadBoyHalo.

Thursday 6th January 1:30PM.

Narrators POV.

Once lunch was over, Drista and Niki told (Y/N) that she shouldn't be called to the SCP containment anymore. Only because she barely eats anything in the asylum during lunch time, along with Niki and Drista.

"So I can't visit them during lunch time?".

"Yep, Puffy said so because she isn't in the mood to let any of us go in the containment anymore".

Niki told (Y/N) as they walked her straight towards BadBoyHalos cell, once they are at Bads cell. Niki and Drista looked in the window and saw Bad staring at the left wall.

"Alright (Y/N), this should be the last one and after that, your going to be dealing with tyrants and one of us, mostly Drista will accompany you".

Niki explained as she pointed to herself and Drista. (Y/N) nodded as Niki opened the door for (Y/N) as she went inside the cell.

"SCP-BadBoyHalo26, you've got a therapist for thirty minutes, don't get attached to her please".

Drista called on the speakers as Bad turned his head quickly to see (Y/N), he smiled happily.

"Hi Muffin, how are you?"

That surprised (Y/N) by Bads choice of nickname for her.

"Oh I'm doing alright Bad, your the last person I have to help before I have to deal with tyrants".

Bad only grimaced at the word tyrants, he knows full well that the tyrants like: Dream, Jshlatt, Quackity, Technoblade, Sapnap and Wilbur are the ones you don't want to mess with. However, Bad is wondering if she had been in Tommy's cell yet, he really hopes she hasn't however.

"So how are you doing Bad?".

"Oh I'm fine Muffin, what about you?".

"Good, heh Mufin".

(Y/N) giggled at the nickname, which made Bad blush softly at her giggle, he finds it quite adorable to hear from her.

"So have you been to Tommy's cell yet?".

"Uhm no I haven't why Bad?".

Bad had a feeling why Drista and Niki won't bring (Y/N) to Tommy's cell but he honestly could be wrong. He shrug it off as (Y/N) offered Bad a peach, which he accepted and ate the peach with (Y/N) hand feeding him the peach. He admired it being delicious and swallowed the chewed up peach.

"Alright (Y/N), come on, we are going to be heading home soon".

Bad felt soured by Drista's words, he doesn't want (Y/N) to go now, he was told by Skeppy that he knows her more than him and he wants to know her too. On instinct, Bad just layed on top of (Y/N), hoping she wouldn't leave but that action only made Drista pissed off.

"Bad please get off me, Drista's going to be pissed off more than ever".

Bad didn't listen but he should've because Drista came into the cell with the most angriest look ever.

"Bad get the fuck off (Y/N), shes not your freaking pillow!".

"Oi language!".

Bad shouted as he scowled at Drista, which made her furious at Bad's lack of cooperation. She instantly shoved Bad off as she helped (Y/N) up from the floor.

"Drista don't do that to Bad please".

"Sorry (Y/N) but I can't allow you to be here longer than you should be".

Bad only groaned as he sat up, Drista only glared at Bad as (Y/N) tried to calm Drista down, which barely worked. (Y/N) just guided Drista out of the cell. She sent an apologetic glance and mouthed.

'I'm sorry Bad'

That only made Bad smile softly at her apology as he watched her leave the cell.

Once Drista and (Y/N) found Niki and Puffy talking to eachother down the hallway. They came into their conversation as (Y/N) noticed Puffys injuries are almost gone and her horn is healing slowly.

"Hey girls, are you alright Drista?".

Puffy asked as she saw Drista's angry face and felt her persona being engulfed into flames.

"Drista's just mad at Bad, she's been mad at every SCP who's been trying to hold me hostage in their cell".

(Y/N) explained as Drista only inhaled and exhaled very deeply so she can be calm.

"Drista, I know your overprotective on (Y/N) but atleast give the SCPs a break, otherwise you might break their bones".

"Huh, you know that's a good idea Niki".

"No don't do that Drista, that's not a good idea!".

(Y/N) exclaimed as Drista chuckled at (Y/N)s concerns.

"I'm just joking, anyways Niki, let's go since our shift is over".

Drista pointed out as Niki nodded and Puffy smiled.

"Well I'll see you three tomorrow, Niki and Drista, your going to be watching (Y/N) tomorrow since she's going to be dealing with tyrants".

"Aye Captain Puffy, see you tomorrow".

Just like that, the three left the asylum, making
Puffy chuckle but grow worried for (Y/N) since she saw and observed how the SCPs are craving her attention.

"I wish you the best of luck (Y/N)".