Chapter 52:Detective Amigops On The Case.

Friday 22nd January 3:20PM.

(Y/N)s POV.

"Oh my goodness".

I spoke as I looked at the ripped remains of the body shown on Puffys phone. I felt sick just by looking at it, Drista, Niki and Phil didn't like the sight either.

"Please tell me you've called the police or something Puffy?".

"Oh don't worry, the archeologists had that sorted once they've found the remains".

Puffy spoke as I took the phone from her hands to take a closer look at the dead body. This person seemed familiar unless if it is- Oh no.

"Guys I think I know who this is-".

Suddenly we saw three detectives come down the hallways.

"Hello guys, we are here to investigate the death of an archeologist. The reason we had came here is to know if any of you know who the dead person is. Yes we have been to the forest where the body was found. The police are currently investigating the body but we have to ask if any of you know who this dead person is".

The brown haired detective asked as they pulled out the same photo that is simular to Puffys sent of photo.

"Sorry detectives but-".

"I know who that is, that's my ex. I'm wondering what on earth are they doing here when they should be in Africa".

I answered, which surprised my group but interested the police officers and detectives.

"So you know who this person is?".

Asked a raven haired boy wearing a detectives outfit as I noticed that there's about three detectives. Two are male and one is female.

"Yeah, we were dating for a while but that stopped when I left for college here".

I answered again as it seemed to make the short brown haired detective write down something in his note book.

"Wow, I'm so sorry for that, I am detective Valkrae, this is Sykunno, the one writing down the notes and Toast that asked the question. Boys please say hi to ehm, who are you?".

Valkrae asked as I smiled nervously but answered.

"Well my names (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)".

I answered as it seemed that Sykunno wrote down my name.

"Right (Y/N), we would like to ask you questions concerning about your ex if you dont mind us asking about it".

Toast asked as I nodded and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Well I don't have much information on that because I fell out of contact with him since we broke up and I moved here for college".

I spoke, which Toast and Sykunno seemed to sigh at my lack of information.

"Damn, all we can say is that an animal has killed the poor guy so case is closed. Oh well, here you go (Y/N), it's only to keep in touch with you if necessary".

Valkrae spoke as she handed me a card with a phone number on it and the words 'Detective Amigops'.

"Well we better get going, we will leave the body investication to Tina, Charlie and Corpse, we will see you again maybe some day".

Toast said as the three detectives had left the hallways. I looked at Phil, Drista, Niki and Puffy as I see Micheal come up to me, I lifted him up and gave him a hug.

"You were in a relationship before?!".

Is all Phil said as I sighed and shook my head sideways.

"Not important Uncleza, to be honest they were being a dick to me".

I said as I covered Micheals ears when I swore. Drista and Niki chuckled while Phil looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jeez (Y/N), you know you didn't have to swear".

"Meh, I had to Uncleza".

I answered as Phil just sighed and shook his head.

"Well girls, it's best if we don't spread panic over town, after all, the festival is coming after next week. Well it's time for you guys to head home since your time is up here".

Puffy spoke as I simply nodded while Phil, Micheal, Drista and Niki nodded.

"Yep, goodbye Puffy, stay safe and take it easy alright?".

Drista said as we all started walking out of the hallways together.

"Yeah alright I will for all of your guys sake".

Puffy called out as we left the hallways and made it outside the asylum.

"So wanna get dinner in town guys?, my treat".

I asked as Drista, Niki, Phil and Micheal shrugged in sync.

"Sure why not".