Chapter 54:Meeting Mumza.

(Also happy Easter of 2022, take it easy today but anyways enjoy).

Monday 25th January 7:50AM.

(Y/N)s POV.

I walked out of my bedroom as I adjusted my eyes to the sun light that entered the room. I got out of bed and walked straight into the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head, had a good sleep?".

Phil asked me as I shrugged and rubbed the tiredness away from my eyes.

"I guess I had an alright sleep Uncleza *yawn*".

I spoke as Phil chuckled, suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Thats weird, my friends don't come until later, I'll get it".

I said as I started walking towards the door, once I was infront of the door, I opened it to be greeted by a female stranger.

"Can I help you?".

I asked as I observed the strangers features. She reaches the height of the doorway, has black, long wavy hair, tan-ish skin, black eyes. I noticed she is wearing a dark violet dress and a black sun hat over her head with flowers embroded on the top. Not only that, she has a crow sitting on her shoulder that seems to be muttering in her ear.

"Hello sweetie, do you happen to know where Philza Minecraft is?".

She asked as I stared at her in disbelief as I nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah give me a second".

I spoke as I turned my head around and shouted.

"UNCLEZA, THERES A PRETTY LADY OUT HERE THAT WANTS TO SEE YOU!".

"REALLY?, IM A BIT BUSY RIGHT NOW!".

"UNCLEZA COME ON!!!".

"ALRIGHT FINE IM COMING GEEZ!!!".

I could hear footsteps from the kitchen and indeed I see Phil coming from the hallways and he's wearing an apron over his robes.

"Alright I'm here, what's the fuss about?".

"Uncleza, do you know who this is?".

I asked as I gestured to the lady, who smiled innocently and waved at Phil. Phil stared at the lady and went into shock as a smile started forming over his mouth.

"Hi Phil, how are you?".

"Kristin?, I-I didn't think like- h-how are you here?-".

It seems Phil is at a loss for words but he instantly came to her and gave her a hug. Making the crow fly onto my shoulder. I then realized that this is his wife he had mentioned a few times during his stay here.

"Oh, that's Kristin?, why didn't you tell me she's pretty?".

I asked as Phil just chuckled and took Kristin's hand in his.

"I was but I kinda got distracted".

Phil spoke as he brought Kristin inside my house, I shrugged as I shook my head sideways.

"Well it's nice to meet you uhm Mrs Za?".

That made both Kristin and Phil laugh.

"Actually my last name is Minecraft (Y/N)".

Phil spoke as I nodded, however Kristin patted my head.

"So your my neice?, you look so much like your mother, except for your eyes and feel free to call me Auntie. We are family after all".

Kristin spoke as I grinned, we made it to the kitchen as Kristin saw Micheal and cooed at Micheal.

"Thats great, I was going to call you auntyza anyways".

Suddenly I heard the door knock again, making me groan.

"Oh come on, I just got here, right I'll be back soon, I want to get to know you auntyza".

I spoke as I actually jogged away excitedly towards the door, I opened the door to see Drista and Niki. They seemed to be tired but mostly pale, I became concern but then shook it away.

"Guys come on in, your going to be meeting my auntyza".

I said as I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them inside. They followed anyways as I saw their expressions change to confusion.

Once we made it to the kitchen, I could see Kristin playing with Micheal, the crow on my shoulder decided to leave and join Kristin.

"Kristin?, I haven't seen you in ages how are you?".

"Right, your related to Phil".

Drista spoke as I nodded and Niki walked up to Kristin and gave her a hug.

"Oh hi Niki, I haven't seen you in ages either, how are my sons doing?, I hope they aren't giving you any problems".

Kristin spoke warmly as Niki smiled nervously and Drista shrugged.

"Well, not really but yeah we are alright".

Drista answered for Niki as Kristin sighed in relief as she lifted up Micheal.

"Your so cute my child".

"Oh I want a hug, can I have a hug Miss Kristin?".

"Sure, the more the merrier".

Kristin spoke as Drista ran towards Kristin's embrace, Niki joined in as I came into the embrace as well.

"Aren't you going to join Philza?".

"Oh alright, I will join in".

Phil spoke as I saw he turned off the stove and joined in the hug as well. For a moment, this feels as if time stop to capture this wholesome moment. All my friends and family hugging together, this is what I wanted and I never wanted it to end at all.