Little Micheals Adventures (Exclusive Edition)

A/N: Hey yall it's tiredhuman420. We gonna do behind the scenes special so uhh read if you want :).

Alright let's go and plus there are name reveals in this so to not confuse anyone but anyways enjoy.

Narrators POV:

Michael is still at home. Today he didn't get to go to the asylum so he just stayed home. They forgot to get him a babysitter so he is currently doing any thing he wants. He knew he wasn't allowed at the SCP containment today so he couldn't go with them.

"Hmmm.."

He hummed, walking outside in attempts to find something to eat. Then there was this huge gust of wind, hitting Michael's back. He whimpered since he was cold.

Then the look of a giant portal. It's essence was lime green color. Michael was hesitant but maybe it would lead him to (Y/N).

(A/N: just to be clear this is a child's mind so ofc it's not gonna be logical thinking)

Michael gathered all his courage and walked through the portal, in hopes to find everybody.

---

Michael's POV:

I fell out of the portal and landed on what seemed to be carpet. I lifted myself up

Dang. Did I end up back home? Awhhh :(

I think before lifting my head and realizing boy were my thoughts wrong. The house was unfamiliar. As soon as I had took in my surroundings, a person walked into the room.

"Bestieeee where are you-"

The person shouted. I quickly jump behind a couch not so far from me. The person was average height. They had short black hair and blue eyes. They had quite tannish skin. Maybe they were able to help me find (Y/N) and the others?

I gather more of my courage and followed them as they walked towards a hallway. The house was quite nice.

Following them leads me to a room that has a couch and TV at the front.

"BESTIE WHERE DID YOU GO"

The person shouted at the other person. She had black curly hair that is shoulder length. She has brown eyes and tannish skin, brighter than the other person. She wore a black hoodie and shorts while the other one wore a baggy black t-shirt and denim shorts.

I crawl closer to hear what they are saying. Maybe they knew where I was and how I could get back?

"Lol and then I was lik-"

The other person saw me and I quickly hide but it was already too late.

":0 Holly look it's Michael"

"Pfft what do you-... omg it's Michael:0"

They both stare at where I had hid and I realized there was no getting out of this.

"P-Please don't hurt me.. I just wanna get back h-home."

I say, tearing up in fear. Then the person runs towards me and.. hugs me?

"AWHHH BBY DON'T CRYYY ITS OKAY WE'LL HELP YOU GET BACK EEEEE"

What? They had took me in an embrace which confused me alot.

The other one, I now know as Holly, walks towards the person and pulls them away.

"Kay stop your gonna scare him -_-"

"BUT ITS A BABAYYYYY"

"SO WHAT, THAT AIN'T HELPING HIS SITUATION"

They argued for a good 2 minutes before I interrupted

"Uhm. Do you know where (Y/N) is? Or where I am?"

I asked as they turned to me and then themselves.

"You're in the wrong universe buddy- I'm the creator, Lilyflows or Lily, and this is-"

"KAY OR TIREDHUMAN420, PLEASURE TO MEET YOU DEAR CHILD MICHAEL"

Holly wacked across their head as they screeched. I giggled at their funky friendship.

"We'll get you home buddy"

Holly said, ruffling my head. I chuckled and started to trust in these people. They seemed... friendly.

Narrators POV:

"Okay the question is how did you get here?"

"I.. I went through a p..portal"

Holly looked as if she was thinking for a bit when Kay had looked pass her.

"Is that it?"

Kay said as they both spun around to see the giant portal in the corner of the room. It was now a orange-y color. Michael didn't know why but he shrugged and then walked towards the portal.

"It was nice meeting you guys, thank you"

He said as they smiled back at him

"It's alright Michael I'll see you maybe later"

Michael smiled and sighed before jumping through the portal.

"BYEBYE MICHAELLLL"

Kay said, standing a bit too close to the portal. Suddenly, they had slipped forward and Holly, out of instinct grabbed onto them

"KAY WTH CMON LET ME HELP YOU UP"

Kay tried to grab onto Holly's other hand but then saw something at the bottom of the portal.

"Is that.."

Kay stared intensly at the end of the portal and blankly stared into the combination of warm colors, different shades of orange.

"HOLLY LET ME GO QUICKLY"

"WHAT?! WHY???"

"EITHER THAT OR YOUR COMING WITH ME"

Holly grunted, soon becoming exhausted of holding her friend's weight.

"I HAVE A FEELING MICHAEL WILL NEED US! THERE'S SOMETHING NOT RIGHT SO PLEASE I NEED TO GO THERE!"

Holly looked around, struggling to carry her friend any longer, then growled as they both dive into the portal together, not knowing what was gonna happen next.

--------

Special thanks to tiredhuman420 for writing and making the art at the top so go check her wattpad account after this.

Hey yall tiredhuman420 here so like there might be a 2nd part to this if you guys want it :)