Chapter 16:Aiding Sapnap.

Monday 10th January 7:30AM

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) had been forced on a day off for the whole weekend only because Drista and Niki said so. She complied and didn't do much other than help those that needed her help and done some errands all over town.

Once Monday came around, she had gotten dressed but she didn't feel like baking. So she decided to take some peaches with her incase if any SCP gets hungry. Suddenly she heard two knocks on the door, she walked to the doors and saw once again Drista and Niki with their dufflebags.

"Hi girls, come on in".

Of course Niki and Drista came in as usual, the two got changed into their uniforms quickly. Then afterwards (Y/N), Niki and Drista head straight to the asylum, making small chats along the way.

Once they've made it to the asylum, the three headed straight for Sapnaps cell.

"Alright then (Y/N), you've met Sapnap before, he's committed arson and slaughter of animals so he should be harmless to you".

Niki spoke as (Y/N) knows for sure that Sapnap would be like the other SCPs she's encountered. (Y/N) nodded as they are looking through the cell to see Sapnap staring at the right side wall.

"(Y/N), have you had anything to drink yet?".

That made (Y/N) confused, she nodded at the question.

"I think so, I'm not sure, why?".

"Well it's because you look a bit dehydrated".

"Oh I always look dehydrated Niki".

"Oh sorry then (Y/N), anyways in you go with Drista then".

(Y/N) nodded as Drista opened the cell door and walked in with (Y/N).

"Alright SCP-Sapnap21, you have a therapist for thirty minutes, just don't do anything to her".

"Oh hello angel cakes~".

Sapnap flirted as he had turned around completely once he heard the door open and close. Drista only scowled at Sapnap as (Y/N) blushed but shook it off.

"Uhm hi Sapnap, how are you?"

"Good now that your here~".

Sapnap once again flirted as Drista started to get angry at Sapnap.

"Sapnap shut up, shes here to help you, not hear you flirt".

Sapnap glared at Drista as (Y/N) sighed and shook her head sideways.

"Drista calm down please".

Niki called from the speakers as Drista only scoffed and muttered something to herself.

"Sorry about her Sapnap, she's just angry at every SCP so far".

Sapnap only nodded and just stared at her, admiring her beautiful features like (E/C) eyes, (H/C) and (F/C) duo toned hair, (S/T) skin and her personality. (Y/N) asked questions to Sapnap, which he replied with honesty and flirts but zones out on many others.

"You know I find you quite beautiful (Y/N)~".

"Sapnap, stop it right now".

Drista growled as Sapnap ignored Drista and shuffled forward towards (Y/N), getting into her personal space.

"You know I can do so much more to you than you think angel cakes~".

Sapnap whispered as (Y/N) blushed when he whispered into her ear. Drista glared darkly at Sapnap as she walked towards (Y/N), pulling her away from him invading (Y/N)s space.

"Sapnap that's enough, she doesnt need another boyfriend, she doesn't deserve another heartbreak".

That shocked Sapnap but that made (Y/N) smack Dristas hand on her shoulder softly.

"Drista, your not suppose to bring that up".

'Who in their right mind would dump her like that?!'.

Sapnap thought, he never had thought that (Y/N), the most sweetest person that anyone would want. Got their heart broken?!, Sapnap was more stunned to learn this information and he's definitely going to share this to his friends.

"Alright, Drista and (Y/N), come on out, it's time for lunch".

Sapnaps thoughts didn't left him, he wanted answers on who would hurt his angel cakes so much, on instinct he bite (Y/N)s hand. Making her yelp in pain as Drista looked at Sapnap and groaned in annoyance. He pulled (Y/N) down to the ground, which she actually fell on the ground with a bite mark on her hand.

"Angel cakes, who the hell broke your heart?".

Sapnap said in a dark tone that scared (Y/N), Drista had her taser out so once she grabbed (Y/N)s shoulder and pulled her back. She tased Sapnap, making him shake and fall backwards on the ground.

"Thats what you get you bastard".

Drista spoke as she helped (Y/N) off the floor and out of the cell, leaving Sapnap on the ground to share violently.

Once the two got out of the cell, Niki quickly approached the two with a worried expression.

"Oh my god are you okay (Y/N)?!, I saw that he bit you but- Oh my goodness".

Niki pulled (Y/N)s bitten hand and sure enough it's bleeding from the bite mark Sapnap left.

"We need to go to the medical ward quickly!".

Just like that, Niki quickly ran, holding (Y/N)s uninjured hand with Drista following behind.

Once the two made it to the medical ward, they can see Puffy talking with a nurse that is checking on her nearly fixed ram horn. Puffy saw the trio come in and became worried when she saw (Y/N)s bleeding hand.

"What happened girls?".

Puffy asked as (Y/N) is placed on a bed that's in front of her. Niki started to quickly search for a medical kit through cabinets. Drista started to use her creative magic to heal (Y/N)s hand slowly so it won't drain Drista out fast.

"(Y/N) got bitten by Sapnap, you know how he is when he eats animals that are incredibly raw and wild. The poison and diseases in the said eaten animal doesnt affect him but instead it affects others that he bites".

Niki explained as she found the medical kit, placed it on the bed and found poisoning cures for (Y/N)s hand. (Y/N) winced at it once Niki dripped a few drops onto the wounds.

"I know it hurts (Y/N) but please bare with it, it won't last for long".

For a moment, (Y/N)s hand changed from black particles to a now normal looking hand. That confused Puffy, Niki and Drista but they shrug it off as it's normal for poisoning cures to do that.

"Thank you Niki and Drista, you honestly didn't have to do that".

"It's no problem (Y/N), remember we are you friends and you desserve the world on a silver platter".