Chapter 50:Strange Behaviors.

Friday 22nd January 6:30AM.

Narrators POV.

The next day has came and (Y/N) woke up in her bed once again but tasted something off in her mouth.

"Bleh what did I eat last night?".

(Y/N) asked as she got out of bed and walked straight towards the bathroom that she outside her room.

Once she got there, she rubbed her eyes infront of the sink and washed her face. She dried her face, looked up at the mirror and became shocked at what she saw.

 She dried her face, looked up at the mirror and became shocked at what she saw

"Okay this isn't normal".

(Y/N) spoke as she looked at the mini versions of what she supposedly look like if she had stuck to one color but that wasn't what's on her mind. What's really on her mind is how she had overgrown fangs in her mouth and how her fangs are slightly bloody.

"(Y/N)!, come on breakfast is ready!".

Phil shouted from the kitchen as (Y/N) sighed and rubbed the slight blood off her fangs.

"Coming Uncleza!".

(Y/N) shouted back as she turned to the mirror to look at the two mini versions of herself.

"What am I going to tell Uncleza about this?".

"You should tell him the truth, he will understand".

The angelic (Y/N) spoke as the demonic side of (Y/N) chuckled darkly.

"Thats lame, you should hide it all away, after all he might panic and worry for you".

(Y/N) obviously didn't listen to the demonic side so she simply shrug it off. She left the bathroom to be greeted by the strong smell of bacon and scrambled eggs.

"Hey Uncleza, how are you?".

(Y/N) greeted as she walked into the kitchen to see Phil finished making scrambled eggs and bacon. Micheal is currently eating his scrambled eggs and bacon happily.

"Oh I'm good what about you- oh my God you've turned into a vampire".

Phil spoke as he became surprised and shocked at (Y/N)s fang growth. (Y/N) chuckled nervously as she joined the counter with her plate full of scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Haha Uncleza, very funny of you to say that".

(Y/N) spoke as Phil chuckled and Micheal snorted a little bit.

Once Drista and Niki came in, had breakfast with Phil, (Y/N) and Micheal. (After Drista made a joke about (Y/N)s fangs but Niki smacked the back of her head for the joke.) The five had got ready and started walking towards the asylum.

"So, does Puffy had any idea what languages she had taken on her phone meant?".

(Y/N) asked curiously as Drista and Niki shrugged.

"We honestly don't know (Y/N), all we can say when we asked her about it is 'I'm still working on it' ".

Drista spoke as Niki nodded.

"Mhm, what you have discovered is by far interesting because we have never seen this before. Especially during the times of the greater SMP".

Niki explained as (Y/N) hummed but Phil is plainly concerned and nervous while Micheal looked up at the cloudy sky.

Once the group made it to the asylum, they walked straight to Technoblades cell, which made Phil feel awkward and worried.

"You alright Phil?".

"Yeah I'm fine Niki, it's just the fact that it always feels weird to see Techno being in there".

Phil answered as he stared at the other windows to see no SCPs in the cells.

"Yeah, this is Pandoras Vault in it's final stage, it's basically inescapable. It's not getting out of here is the problem, the problem is that you have to get out of the SCP uniforms first".

Out came Puffy as her out of nowhere appearance didn't shock or surprise the group. Well except Micheal.

"Huh okay then".

(Y/N) spoke as they made it to Technoblades cell.

"Right I'm going in with you, Phil, I think it's best if you dont pursue in coming with (Y/N)".

Drista said as Phil sighed and nodded, he looked through the window to see Technoblade sitting in the corner.

Once the two got into Technoblades cell, (Y/N) for some reason can see black shadowy figures whispering into Techno's ears.

"SCP-Technoblade22, you have (Y/N) for thirty minutes, just don't kill them please".

"Hello my lady, how are you doing today?".

Techno asked as (Y/N) blushed but Drista glared at Techno.

"Techno, don't even try to flatter her".

Drista spoke as Techno glared harshly at Drista.

"Oh Techno getting into a hissy fit with Drista".

"Kill her".

"Blood for the blood gods".

"I still ship Techno x (Y/N)".

(Y/N) could hear and see the voices talking loudly but she decided to ignore the voices going on and sat infront of Techno.

"Okay Techno, I think it's best we don't get Drista mad okay?, can you do that for me please?".

(Y/N) asked as she gently took Technoblades cheeks into her hands. It made him blush softly but only nodded for her.

"Okay I can try for you my lady but I make no promises".

Techno spoke as (Y/N) smiled and the voices basically teased and embarrassed Technoblade with (Y/N) softening his heart.

It's been thirty minutes and (Y/N) had finished questioning Technoblade.

"Okay let's go (Y/N), times up".

Drista spoke as (Y/N) nodded, Techno didn't want (Y/N) to go but Drista had glared at him menacingly. Silently telling him to 'back off or I'll take away your title and prove your killable'.