Chapter 44Exploring The Old Ruins

Wednesday 19th January 5:30PM.

Narrators POV.

"So Niki and Drista have to stay behind for a meeting?".

"Yep Uncleza, that is correct".

(Y/N) spoke as she held Micheals hand and followed Phil down the path towards town.

"Hmm so are you excited for the festival of life Uncleza?".

(Y/N) asked as Phil smiled slightly.

"Well I guess you can say that I'm feeling positive for the festival. Just wish your mother would be here with us".

Phil spoke as Micheal tilted his head in confusion and (Y/N) hummed, feeling sorry for her uncle.

"I know, I wish I could spend time with her but oh well, I might see her again on the festival of life".

(Y/N) spoke as Phil smiled and ruffled (Y/N)s hair.

"I swear you're like an exact replica of her".

Phil spoke as they made it to town, they could see a few posters with the festival of life on lamp posts, walls and posters. Down the road is a market going on and people are looking through the stalls.

"Hmm, we should take a look".

"Well maybe not me, I'm not feeling like going in a crowd Uncleza".

(Y/N) spoke as Phil understood and nodded, he took Micheals hand.

"Okay then, well if your going somewhere then we will meet you at home. Just don't come back late at night, capishe?".

(Y/N) nodded as Phil took Micheal into the crowd while (Y/N) decided to have a look around the town.

(Y/N)s POV.

I explored all over town and so far it's just houses, shops, the library, college, a hospital and a forest.

"Hmm".

I hummed as I decided to go explore the forest. I used my wings and fly up in the sky to check the surroundings of the forest.

I flew all over the forest until I found a structure built up in the sky. I landed on top of the structure to see it overgrown with vines and ivy.

"How long have you been here?".

I asked as I looked down and saw a bridge over a massive hole. I jumped off the structure, flew down to the bridge and landed perfectly.

"Whoa, now this looks amazing".

I said, it's true because when I looked down, I could see about five waterfalls going down into the massive pit but it's not filling up. What else I could see is a flag that looks familiar and so many open caves in the pit.

I flew down to the pit and stay flying above the water surface infront of the flag. Only because I'm not sure how deep this water is.

"Wait a minute, this is the flag that is on the book of 'Revolution Of L'manburg'. Is this really what happened to the country?".

I asked as I looked around in the pit, all I could see is overgrown vines, crystals, mushrooms overgrown or not. Different species of fish and flowers growing on the moss of rocks. I kept looking around and found a lot of caves that is overgrown by vines.

Like anyone would do, I explored the caves to find nothing but crystals buried in rocks with vines and moss covering the rock.

"There really has to be something other than crystals and moss".

I mumbled until I saw something quite interesting, it seemed to be a drawn out person in rock.

"Whoa, she looks so pretty".

I mumbled as I noticed the symbol of time on her right hand. Underneath her is what seems to be writing but I couldn't understand it.

"What does that say?".

I asked as I tried to decipher it but in the end, I had no idea what it means. The only thing I came up with is that it's a name due to it only being seven letters. I decided to look outside for the time and it seems to be getting dark.

"I better get back home, Phil and Micheal will be worried but rest assure. I will explore these caves if it's the last thing I do".

I said in determination as I flew out of the cave and left the destroyed pit of L'manburg behind.