Chaptrt 40:Meeting The Drug Dealers Group.(-Fundy Sadly).

Tuesday 18th January 11:45AM.

(Y/N)s POV.

I left Punz cell and reunited with my group as I noticed Phil being full on full protective of me.

"Uncleza, I know your protective of me but please calm down".

I tried assuring Phil but he brushed it off like it's nothing.

"I know (Y/N), just that I know how most of them are since I've had my experience of SCPs with Puffy, Niki and Drista".

Phil assured as I scratched my head.

"Wait, are there any more SCPs out there?, is there more girl SCPs?".

I asked as Niki and Drista became uncomfortable with the topic as Phil scratched his head.

"Well there were but now there isn't any more, we don't talk about them anymore since they've died out and we can't find their bodies to revive them".

Niki explained as I felt bad for them having to deal with this.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry guys".

"Oh it's fine (Y/N), you weren't there when it happened".

Drista assured as I nodded, my smile was a frown as I felt sorry for prying in their pasts.

We made it to the cafeteria as we went straight towards the food counter and took our chosen foods.

"Hey guys and gals and non binary pals". (Author:Puffy broke the fourth wall, someone fix it!)

We turned around and saw a slightly better Puffy than her usual tired self.

"Hello Puffy, you seem to be doing better, considering from last night's meeting, I expected you to be tired".

"Oh I am, just had a good night's rest and that's it".

I hummed as a thought occurred to me.

"Have you ever thought of taking them out of the asylum for a while?".

That seemed to stun everyone into silence as it was so dead silent that you could hear a pin drop.

"No (Y/N), we let them outside for a few hours in the morning and that's it".

Puffy explained as I scratched my head and continued on my words in my head.

"Maybe they're just cramped on the inside, that might be the reason why they are violent in the first place. Please think about it Puffy".

I spoke as Puffy didn't respond as we all went to a table and ate in silence. Eventually the conversations came out as now everyone is talking except for my whole group. Drista and Niki had thinking faces on, same as Puffy and Phil is currently feeding Micheal (F/F).

I ate my food in peace as I finished eating, until the speakers came on.

"SCP-Punz-25 has requested for (Y/N) to come into the cafeteria immediately".

"Let's go guys".

I spoke as I stand up along with my group and Puffy, even though she's being silent.

Once Niki opened the doors to the SCP cafeteria, we all walked in as once I step foot into the containment. I was tackled down by Punz.

"Oh sweetheart, it's so good to see you".

Punz spoke as he nuzzle into my neck, I giggled nervously as I was pulled out of his hug by both Drista and Phil.

"Okay that's enough Punz".

Drista spoke as Punz grunted but shook it off as he grabbed my hands and dragged me straight towards a table with Quackity, Jschlatt, Slimecicle and another new SCP. He has dark green hair that could be mistaken for dark brown, his green eyes are pupils and his skin is green. I noticed he is wearing a mask over his mouth, which doesn't bother me.

"Wait- Hey hey hey!, Punz no we are not going over to the drug dealers table!".

Drista and Puffy shouted as I saw Phil and Niki in a state of panic as Phil held Micheals hand.

"Hey guys, I'm not sure you've meet her but this is (Y/N) and she's my sweetheart".

Narrators POV.

Punz introduced (Y/N) to the table as already Quackity, Jschlatt and Slimecicle are wishing death upon Punz for his chosen nickname for (Y/N). However they remained calm, after all Punz is holding Puffy, Drista, Niki, Phil and Micheal back to enter their table. It was because of the eye of enders power to make a force field enough for them to fit in.

"Oh hey doll, it's nice to see you again".

"Yeah sweet cheeks it really is".

Slimecicle added in after Quackity as now the whole entire table glared at eachother, except for Sam because he found (Y/N) mesmerizing to look at.

"(Y/N)!, you need to get out of there right now!".

Phil's screams could have been heard if it wasn't for the bickering between the whole entire table of drug dealers.

"Who says she is yours your alcoholic ram?!".

"Oh I don't know, what makes her yours as well Mr 'I'm going to be naked for everyone to see' guy!".

"Obviously she doesn't like you guys, she obviously loves me right (Y/N)?".

Slimecicle added/asked as soon it turned into a fist fight with Jschlatt starting by punching Quackity in the face. Sam managed to get away from the group and made it next to a stunned (Y/N) and an expressionless Punz.

"Okay now this is getting ridiculous, guys that's enough!".

(Y/N) shouted as she let go of Punz hand as the eye of enders shield went down. Already there is the whole entire guard squad of the asylum as they all charged in and tackle the three down to stop the fight.

"(Y/N) are you okay?!".

Phil asked as he rushed towards (Y/N) and examined for any cuts or scratches on (Y/N)s face. Which to his relief, there isn't any on her, Punz huffed in annoyance as Sam noticed her fluffy wings, he reached to touch the wings but stopped. Only because Phil, Drista and Puffy glared at him in warning to not touch (Y/N) at all.

"Alright, that's enough for today guys. Drista and Niki, you may go home now, just for today".

Puffy spoke as she rubbed her eyes as Niki and Drista nodded. Micheal is on Drista's back as now (Y/N), Phil, Niki and Drista walked out of the SCP cafeteria together.