3.

Do vote for next update soon dear ❤️

Continue......

Someone dragged avni to outside the store room "I told you before naa don't go inside in this old store room but you cheap maid never listen, ander kya kar rahi thi?" Someone shouted and tightened her grip on her arms while digging her nails.

"Purnima ji dard ho raha hai, choriye" Avni said slowly

(So, someone is purnima)

"Dard ho raha hai" purnima asked her and she nodded and tears brimming in her eyes

Then purnima leave her arms held her left wrist and twisted.

"Aaahh" Avneet whinced in pain and tears rolled down from her eyes

"Kal dekha maine pratik tumko dekh raha tha, jarur tumne hi kuch ishara kiya hoga" purnima said no accused her for no reason and twisted her hand more

"Aaaahhh , dard ho raha hai choriye"Avni pleaded

"Mere dono beto se dur rehna, samjhi (she nodded) yaha kaam karne aati ho bs kaam karo jao. Mere baccho par doore dalne ki jarurat nhi hai" Purnima said and leave her hand in jerk then left from there.

But she remained silent and her words ringing in her mind.

She started crying silently standing there and holding her wrist and blowing air on it.

"Mere sath hi aisa kyu hota hai, kya galti ki maine pyaar karke. Mujhe koi nhi samjhta" she thought and saw the time then rans to go College.

Siddharth side

Ishvari was telling him something but his all focus was on that direction where Avneet ran but didn't came back yet.

"Mom, office ke liye late ho raha hu. Aapse baad mei baat karte hai" he said and ishvari nodded

Then he moves in opposite direction while Ishvari stopped him

"Idhar kaha jaa raha hai , tera bag living hall mei hai" she said and dragged him towards living hall

And he was feeling restless because firstly all he wanted to check on her only.

"Mom, mai do min aata hu" he said and about to go but Ishvari held his hand

"Ab late nahi ho raha tu office ke liye" ishvari said and gave him his bag and drag him outside.

"Bye" Ishvari said with smile but his face was serious and he sat on his car and drove off and in middle he was calling her on phone.

.........

Avneet side

She was in sitting in canteen and thinking about her past after attending her 1st lecture then Nupur came there and saw her lost.

"Bhabhi what happened?" She said slowly that no-one can listen but she was lost thinking

"Mujhe baba ke kaatil ka pata kaise chalega" Avneet was thinking this then Noor clicked her fingers in front of her then Avneet saw her.

"Where are you lost bhabhi? I am calling you from few minutes.."

"Nothing Noor" avu said but she was not looking convinced

Avneet and Nupur share very good bond with eachother and both are lifeline of Siddharth.

"You know na you can share with me anything" Noor said and Avneet nodded with smile and hugged her.

"I know Noor"

"Waise agar sid bhai se kuch related hai to batao hum milke Bhai ki khabar lenge" she said and giggles making Avneet smile.

"Fortunately No" and both laughed.

But little anybody knows that Avneet didn't eat anything from night. After completing all lectures Avneet and Nupur came back to home.

Avneet went in her room and sat down on bed while helding her knees close to her chest and remembering how her dadi died and how she met Siddharth and fall in love with him.

Flashback

"Dadi aapko kuch nhi hoga" Avneet was continuosly crying and holding a hand of old lady seems her grandma

"Avneet , mera samay ab khatm hua. Sabko toh ek din jaana hi hota hai" dadi try to make her understand from 2 hours in low tone.

"Dadi aapke alawa mera koi nhi hai, aapko kuch ho gya toh marr jaougi" she said and crying more violently

"Aisa nhi bolte baccha, mujhe pura vishwas hai tere jeevan mei saccha jeevan sathi jarur aayega jo tujhe apni palkon per beitha ke rakhega meri bacchi" Dadi tell her slowly

Then, her dadi started breathing heavily and Avni panicked and about to go to call the doctor.

But Dadi held her hand to stop "beta dhyan se sunn ("per dadi......" Avni said but dadi started) "tujhe unn kamino ko dhoodh na hai jisne tere baba ko maar daala (her eyes widened) haa avneet saalo pahle tere baba ki maut haadsa nhi saazish thi. Ab mei ye Raaz aur nahi chupa sakti tujhse. Tujhe jaanne ka pura hak hai

"Mere bakse(box) mei hai tasveer uss haste khelte parivar ka jinke liye tere baba wafadar the par sabko maar diya sirf..." dadi voice become heavy and her dadi gasped and...........Beeeppppp...... sound of machine as she heard and broke down.

Dadi hold's become lose on her hand and Avneet started crying "Daadiiii" she put her head on her chest while crying.

Her dadi admitted in government hospital because they both can't afford a private hospital.

And now her dadi was dead. She closes Dadi's eyes by her hand because her eyes were wide open and she wipes her own tears roughly

"Baba ko kissi ne maar diya per kyu ? Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa raha. Par mai aapse wada karti hu dadi, baba ke katilo ko mai dhoodhgi kaise mujhe nhi pata par koshish puri karugi ? But Mujhe toh kabhi dadi ne kuchh bataya hi nhi" she thought while crying seeing her dead body.

And someone barged inside the room and hugged her directly.

While she starled and pushed him. She is not in condition to understand anything but still she ask

"Mere pass mat aana, koun ho tum?" she asked him and got afraid because now she was alone that how she will manage everything.

"Just your well wisher" he said softly while staring in her eyes

And she frown "mai sab bata duga" he said while seeing her daadi's death body.

"Tumhara naam ?" She asked him

"Siddharth" he said

After 15 days,

After her dadi's funeral, she joined the Nigam Mansion as a maid instead of her dadi.

Siddharth and Avneet were now friends. But he didn't told her that he was Siddharth Nigam where she works as a maid. He always take care of her and her needs in these 15 days.

And after 15 days she get to know Siddharth was son of Mr. Nigam.

She confronted him for not telling his full name then he confessed his love towards her that he love her which shocked her.

So, she left from there after breaking his friendship because there is no match between both of them. And he was stood there speechless and now scared to lose her.

To be continued....

How was the chapter?

Hope you like it

Avneet was remembering her past and getting more emotional.

Avneet's dadi were died when she was 19 years old. Because her dadi was suffering from 3rd stage Cancer of lungs.

In next chapter Her flashback continues......
Will avneet accept his friendship again?
How both came in relationship?

Please vote & Comment

Stay tuned for next....

Thank you 💖