Anyone Have A Plan To Get Us Out?/Time For A Little Mother-Daughter Talk

"So who's the crazy vampire lady?" Erelin asked.

"Well, it's my mom. Don't you recognize her?" I asked Erelin.

"Wait that was your mom? Your mom is one of them?" Erelin asked surprised.

"Yeah, but I think she is good like Pete and Brendon though. I don't know much yet about her because you guys got caught as we were talking." I replied sighing.

"I didn't really pay attention to her because I was trying to fight off her goons." Erelin said with Brendon snickering at her.

"Yeah, a lot of good that did us." Brendon replied rolling with laughter.

"I thought we discussed this. I was trying to save you." She said looking at Brendon. Then she blushed and said, "Well, I meant all of you."

"It's alright, Erelin we know." Pete said rolling his eyes.

"Anyone have cell phone on them?" I asked.

"I do." Rick called.

"Great, can you call and see if you can get Jenny on the line before a guard catches you? We need some back up because I am going to see if we can talk civilized to my mom first about letting us go. If that does not work then we need a plan to bust us out of here. But I don't want her and the rest of the gang to get captured too because that would defeat the purpose of us breaking out." I said.

"I'm on it." Rick said turning his back from the bars of the cell.

"Crap!" Someone is coming!" I said to him a few minutes later who hung up and hid his phone quickly.

"It was enough time to tell Jenny what we needed." Rick whispered.

"Food time!" Several guards said bringing food for Rick, Erelin, and me and blood packets for Brendon and Pete.

There were enough guards as of right now to keep us from fighting our way out. I looked down at the food and sighed. How did I know it wasn't poisoned or something? I mean they did stick a needle in me to knock me out.

"How do I know it isn't laced with something?" I said looking at Erelin who picked up an apple.

"Give me that!" Brendon said taking the apple away from Erelin.

"Hey, give that back!" Erelin said trying to get it back but Brendon was keeping it away from her as the guards walked out laughing at us.

"No, Amanda may be right." Brendon said taking a bite out of the apple.

"See, I am already dead so if there was something it wouldn't kill me." He said. "Yuck!" He added spitting out the apple. Everyone stared at him.