An Old Aqaintence, A Familiar face

I awoke to find myself in a room in what appeared to be in an office of a warehouse of sorts. My hands weren’t tied and I tried to scan my surroundings for Brendon but he was not with me in the room. If Colin hurts or has hurt anyone of my friends he will answer to me. I don’t care anymore. This is ridiculous.

I heard the door rattle and I hid behind the door. I knew how to defend myself from self defense classes I had and now was as good of a time to use those skills I learned. I lunged at the goon who was coming in to check on me and knocked him unconscious by knocking him on a table his head hit pretty hard.

“That’s going to leave a mark.” I said grabbing his keys and taking off out of the room. I was in a big hallway with many doors. Where was Brendon and the others?

I quickly knocked and tried to open all the doors with the keys I stole but only one opened. I found Brendon all tied up and blindfolded. He was mumbling something as he apparently heard me come in.

I ran over to him and untied him. “Are you alright?” I asked.

“Yes. I am now. We need to find Sam and Erelin. Maybe we should split up.” Brendon said.
“Not a good idea.” I said.

We took off out of that room and back down the hall and walked into a factory looking part of an abandoned warehouse. My mind raced. Where were Sam and Erelin being kept?

Then as if an alarm went off, several goons showed up surrounding Brendon and me. Brendon let his fangs come out and I told him to be careful. We were trapped again only to see that Colin was bringing Sam and Erelin who were awake, tired, banged up a bit, and hands tied behind their backs into the room we were in.

“Erelin!” Brendon said observing with me that Colin had another guy that looked familiar bringing Erelin in the room as well.

I couldn’t place him and then I remembered. It hit me. It was one of Erelin’s ex boyfriends whom she thought was her friend after their relationship went sour a few years back. They had gotten engaged right out of high school. His name was Ryan.

“It couldn’t be!” I gasped.

“What?” Brendon said at me.

“That is Erelin’s ex fiancé, Ryan. How did he end up with loony Colin?” I asked confused.

“Erelin was engaged?” Brendon asked shocked before Colin cut him off.

“Yes.” I said watching the goons carefully. Colin approached me and started to speak to me. Hours had passed between the time I rescued Brendon and then was knocked out. I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy as Colin began to speak, tuning him out. I heard a voice in my head and knew it was Pete calling for me.