Sam's Bad Day

(Sam’s POV)
I made it to my room to find a very wet Jake in my bedroom. He was so adorable. He looked frustrated at me and he was dripping water all over my floor and bed.

“Yeah, thanks for leaving me back there.” Jake said.

“Aww sweetie, I am sorry. Erelin was going to get me and I didn’t want to end up in the pool like you. You mind not getting my bed wet?” I said laughing.

“Come here you!” He said pulling me on top of him. Normally I didn’t mind but he was all wet and I didn’t want to be.

“Ew you are getting me wet.” I said with him pulling me close and kissing him. “But this does have its possibilities.” I said taking his shirt off.

“Nope, for as much as I want some cuddle time you aren’t getting any.” He said laughing.
“What?” I asked pouting, seeing him get up.

“Yup, it is your punishment for leaving me there.” He said taking his wet shirt out of my hand.

“But…” I said.

“Sorry babe.” He said kissing me goodnight and leaving me alone.

“Fine. It was your idea to throw those stupid water balloons anyway! So you are missing out on me.” I yelled, fixing my sheets.

“How about we go out to the park and stake out vampires tomorrow night. I know its one of your favorite things to do with me. I think it is really cool that you dig slaying with me by the way. You can wear your so called cute slaying outfit. Sometimes you make it really hard to concentrate on killing vampires.” Jake reappeared scaring the crap out of me. I thought he had left, not hovered around my door.

“We will see.” I said shooing him out and getting ready for sleep.

I fell asleep and woke up around eleven am to Brendon standing over my bed. Hmm, I so love being here. I get to look at cute handsome guys most mornings. How come Jake couldn’t be standing over my bed?

“Brendon what do you want?” I said rolling over away from him.

“You need to come downstairs. Amanda is making breakfast for everyone. And I didn't scare you?” Brendon asked.

“Breakfast you say?” I replied rolling back over to face him. He nodded. "No I guess I am immune to whatever effect you were hoping to achieve.

"I must be losing my touch." He mocked being hurt.

“Give me 10 minutes and I am there.” I said jumping up and running into my bathroom.
I quickly splashed water on my face and picked out something half way descent to wear to breakfast. I figured I would shower and change afterwards to go out slaying with Jake. I ran downstairs running into him of all things.

“Good morning beautiful.” He said picking me up and swinging me.

“Good morning to you. You don’t look so hot.” I said to Jake giving him a quick kiss before we went into the kitchen.

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep. I just laid in bed having this weird feeling come over me that I couldn’t shake.” He said.

“Oh?” I said raising an eyebrow.

Pete came flying downstairs and bumped into me. I turned to him and went, “Excuse me?”
“Oh, I am sorry, Sam. Have you seen Amanda? I fell asleep and had this weird dream and then she was gone. Wait, I smell food.” Pete said.

“That’s because Amanda is cooking breakfast for everyone.” I replied all happy. How can I turn down a free breakfast that I don’t have to make or pay for?