Chapter 6: What Hell Looks Like

Trigger warning! This chapter can be graphic. There is torture and rape. So if you aren't comfortable with that, better skip this chapter.

I don't know how long he went on, slashing, breaking every part of my body. I was still conscious, but I don't know if that was a good thing or not. I hadn't let out a single scream, which made me very proud. He was breathing heavily and still looked angry. I think he didn't like the fact that I didn't scream. Granted, tears were flowing down my cheeks, or at least what was left of them. My legs were shaking and I had some difficulties standing up.
"Well, Rishka, good night. I'll be back first thing in the morning."
He went out the room, closing the door. That bastard didn't even detached me. I didn't know if my legs would hold the entire night and my arms were broken so I couldn't hold my weight with them. I couldn't change for some reason, he was probably preventing me from it or I was too tired to change. This was going to be a long night and my illusion wasn't there to keep me company. Blood was streaming down my back. My heart had healed and the burns on my face and neck were getting better. After hours, I think, of shaking, I felt my arms healing as well. Once they were solid enough, I lifted myself to give my legs a rest before another day, which started in a few hours, maybe, of torture. I heard my stomach rumbling, it had been over a week since I had last eaten or drank anything. I didn't know how long he would keep me down here. I didn't know how bad the beating were going to be today. I was scared. No matter how strong I was trying to be, I couldn't do anything beside not scream. What terrified me the most was that when he went out yesterday, he had a bulge in his pants. He had liked hurting me, seeing my blood.
Someone was coming towards me. I thought I had more time. I didn't even sleep and my back wasn't healed yet. The door opened and look who's well rested and fed, bastard.
"Hope you had a good rest, Rishka, because you won't have one until late night."
Now I knew how long I would be tortured, at least for today. He looked at the instruments and chose a nine-tailed cat whose ends were metal claws. I had never seen one like this. He heated up the metal parts until they were white. "At least it will close the wound immediately", was the only positive thought I had in mind. I clenched my teeth, preparing for the first strike. It hurt a lot more than I thought. I could feel his rage in every strike as he opened back yesterday's wounds. Blood was streaming down my back. I couldn't contain a scream when he directly hit my rib. He had just opened my back to the bones. He laughed as I screamed more and more from the pain. I lost track of the time. My mind was degrading as fast as my body was. I closed my eyes. I didn't know how long I would hang on. My voice was breaking from the screams. He stopped. He placed himself in front of me and lowered my body until my feet completely touched the floor. I opened my eyes. His bulge was bigger than yesterday. This was officially the most terrified I had been since I was born.
"You don't know for how long I wished I could do this to you."
I tried to kick him, but he caught my leg and broke it. I screamed even more as tears fell on the floor.
"There is nothing you can do to prevent this." he said with a sadistic smile on his face.
"Please don't! Let me go!"
I tried to get out of the shackles, limping on the leg that wasn't broken. The sound of him unzipping his pants would have made me threw up if I had anything in my stomach.
"No! No! Please!"
I thrashed left and right doing everything I could to stop this from happening, to no avail. I screamed as I felt him tearing me. Blood was streaming down my legs. I cried and shout until my voice broke. He continued, enjoying every minute of it. I bit his neck, trying to rip his throat out. He growled and put his hand on my stomach and burned it. The burn was shaped like his hand. The smell the burnt skin was sickening, I wished I could pass out. Stop feeling him. He was done. There was a new fluid mixed with the blood on my legs. He detached my hands and I fell. I crawled to the corner which was the furthest from him. I tried to change, but I couldn't and I knew that he couldn't be the one stoping me. My mind snapped. I screamed until my voice broke again. He broke me. He looked at me, struggling, and laughed. I curled into a ball, unable to change, move or cry. I was broken. He had won.