𝐕 || 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ☁︎︎

It was a sunny Monday afternoon and trees swayed with the morning breeze.

Y/n was making her daughter a bowl of grapes, strawberries and an apple as her snack. Marigold prefers these fruits to be cut into half or small pieces, especially the apple because if it wasn't cut into small pieces, she wouldn't eat or would complain — This trait was very much like Draco. Complaining about things that he didn't like, even just small things.

"Lottie," She called for her daughter, who was playing in their backyard, whilst placing the bowl of fruits on the table and Marigold's lemonade. "You're snack is ready."

Lottie is a nickname that Y/n got from Marigold's second name, Charlotte. She prefers to call her daughter Lottie, for she finds it really suiting whenever she calls her daughter that nickname. Yes, she would use Goldie, but only sometimes.

As soon as Marigold heard her mother's voice, she ran towards her, carrying Daisies in her hand with a cheery smile on her lips as a chuckle went out.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I found." Marigold handed the flower to her dear Mama. "It's for you!" She effused.

"Awww." Y/n kneeled down, meeting Little Marigold's height. "Thank you, dearest. Give Mommy a kiss." She pouted her lips as Marigold planted a sweet kiss on her mother's lips.

Then the doorbell rang, causing both the mother and daughter to turn their heads inside.

"Auntie Mione!" Marigold effused.

Although, Y/n was not certain that it would be Hermione because if it was truly Hermione, she would've called through the telephone and would tell her that she'll come over.

"Dearest, could you go to Nonna for a moment?" She looked at her daughter.

Marigold nodded in reply, smiling at her mother then went inside to the Kitchen, where Mrs Bennet was baking cake.

Y/n stood up, wiping her hands on the apron she was wearing as she proceeded to the door whilst removing the apron from her waist and placing it on the rack that was supposedly for the coats of the guests, who might visit.

Y/n wondered "Who may it be?"

She's nervous, Yes. She doesn't know who it was outside that door in front of her.

She was thinking, "What if the person behind those doors in front of her was the person, whom she never wanted to come to, especially when her daughter is here with her?" — Who may it be? It was already certain that Y/n was thinking of Marigold's father, Draco.