9: I know, I believe you.

Josette was sitting in her chambers reading a muggle book about a detective solving crimes 'A study in Scarlet'

Josette was sitting in her chambers reading a muggle book about a detective solving crimes 'A study in Scarlet'. When there was a knock on her door, she opened it and saw Severus standing outside.

"Sev?" she said quietly. After their fight she never talked with him and now suddenly he was at her door at 10'o clock in the night, she was confused.

"I want to talk to you, can I...can I come in?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, yes of course, come in." She stepped aside and he entered.

"I came to apologize, I am so so sorry for what I did, I won't do it again I promise please just talk to me" he apologized never meeting her eyes.

Josette didn't say anything just enveloped him into a hug, her chin resting on his shoulder, his head buried in the crook of her neck.

"Its ok, but don't do that again. What the marauders did in the past was not his fault you can't be angry with that, it was ages ago." Josette whispered still hugging him. He just nodded his head.

"And as a apology and Christmas I brought you a present. " Snape said breaking apart smiling. He removed his wand and muttered something. A huge box came flying thorough the door.

Josette quickly bend down and started opening the box, there where tears in her eyes after seeing it. "You brought me a guitar." She said cheerfully and again gave him a quick hug.

Josette had a guitar when she was in Hogwarts but that hobby was just gone after 6th year. It was something only he knew about her. She didn't like playing in front of others it was just her thing and it's not hard to hide s musical instrument from others if you have magic. So no one ever figured it out not even Sirius.

"I noticed you don't have your old one so I brought this for you." He said.

"Thank you thank you thank you soo much." She said still grinning. "I brought you something to." She added and handed him a box from her desk.

Snape opened it "Where did you get this?" He asked holding a photo frame of 10 year old Severus, Josette and Lily playing in snow.

"Found it in Jenna's old house."

"How is she? haven't talked to her since our 7 th year." He asked

"She's fine, moved back to America after my disappearance." Severus nodded "So you playing something for me with your new gift." He asked

"Of course!!" came her happy reply.

Both sat on the couch. She started playing the guitar, singing and talking as the night went on.

~☆~

Hagrid was at the ministry for the hearing of buckbeak and Josette was taking care of fang for him. It was late at night and she was going towards Hagrid's Hut with dinner for fang. But he was nowhere to be found