Chapter 20 - Developing Rather Quickly

Still Preston's POV

I walked into the classroom and saw the rest of the pack. I walked up to the board and grabbed a paper, assuming we're going to work on it. My eyes scanned the board for notes and fell on todays assignment. In Dark blue dry erase marker the teacher wrote.

"Find groups of seven and work together!"

This day is getting better and better, when the pack works together in a group one or two could happen. Either we screw around all class period and Vikk and I end up doing it later away at school and having everyone copy from us. Or two we all worked together and each get a really good grade on the assignment. (A/N: I hate when teachers do this because I do all the work. >:/ )

The pack was already in a circle around on the floor with no other than Brandon. Great, this should be awesome. I grabbed a worksheet from the teacher and sat in the empty spot next to Rob. On the other side of Rob was of course John or whatever his name was. His nickname is John from now on. Then it was Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, and lastly Lachlan. Brandon was introducing himself to everyone But I wasn't listening. What can I say, the dude rubbed me the wrong.

I wrote my name on the paper and started to work on the assignment.

"What was the name of the French explorer who traveled through America in a total of 365 days?" I don't fudging know, hell I barely remember how to make an anvil in Minecraft. I skipped the question and put the date and class period. I figured out the answers after I thought about. I started answering the questions on the paper, trying to figure them out at the same time. (A/N: btw this is a fake question xD just wanted you to know).

Someone has been clicking and clacking their pen, and I have a feeling it was Brandon.

"Click" Brandon you motherfucker.

"Clack"

"Click" I will stab you with that pen, swear to god.

"Clack"

"Click." My eyes quickly left the the paper and went to Brandon's stupid face. Stop click, clacking your pen, I hate that! You're making me dislike you more. One more fudging clack. ONE MORE FUDGING CLACK!

"Clack" I reached over at snatched Brandon's Pen and put it down on the ground. His been clacking and clicking, and clicking and clacking since class started around five minutes now. (A/N: Dude I feel you dude I hate that too! >:/) The rest of the class didn't notice probably because they were talking so loud, but the pack did, turned back to my work and tried to finish it.

"Geez Preston, who pissed in your cereal this morning?" Mitch asked while folding his paper into a paper air plane. The boys laughed at his joke and went back to bantering. I was in such a good mood this morning now it's in the gutter because of one person, his name starts with a B and ends in a N.

I didn't reply to him, I just finished the worksheet and put my pencil way.

Brandon was chatting away with the boys, asking him new kid questions. Rob scooted closer to me and put his hand on top of mine. All of my stress, and worry seemed to wash way when he touched me. I looked over at Rob and gave him a soft smile. He smiled back at me, and intertwined our hands together.

Why am I getting so worked up about Brandon? Rob and I have been best friends for years. But I hate to admit, he was right about something. If I don't ask Rob to be my boyfriend soon, someone else might try and take him. I won't let that happen. My feelings for Rob has been developing quite quickly and Rob's birthday is coming up in a week or two. Maybe I should ask him then? Eh I'll think about it.

I handed Rob my worksheet so he could copy mine. His smile grew wider, I'll take that as a thank you. He looked back and forth between our papers getting information off my paper. I don't mind though, because I got to Rob's thinking face. He pretty much makes this face when his determined, or thinking, or focused. He so cute. I looked at Rob's white T-shirt, It looked good on him. It was fitted but not to fitted, the sleeves hug on to his arms but they weren't gripping on to him. My eyes flowed down Rob's body and my eyes came to an abrupt stop when they saw his waist line and below. Damn. Wait, what Preston stop looking at Rob's package!

"DING DING DING." I felt heat rise in my cheeks as I began to gather my things for my next class.

A/N: I'm sleepy

(P.S: In the picture Rob makes this face when his focused/ determined/ thinking, also Rob looks like this through the whole story the pictures I put up are just pictures of them in general.)

#Poofless