Suprise

"Where have you been?" You demanded, feeling your face go red in anger.

He was just going to leave you in here for weeks and come back like nothing happened. Dream better have a good reason for his actions, because you were going to explode out of anger in a minute. His mask was hanging on his belt, and he was wearing a fancy suit. As he adjusted his bow tie, he walked closer toward you.

"Calm down, Y/N-" Dream started.

"Calm down? I've been stuck in here and you can't even spare any time to stay with me!"

"I assure you I have good reasoning. I'm sorry."

"Go on."

"Karl and Sapnap were lurking around this place. They were looking for you. I was standing guard, and after they left, Quackity was trying to get in. Footage of it was on the security cameras. He was insiting that he was coming in peace, but I didn't trust it for a second. So, I was trying to keep you as far away as possible," Dream explained.

"Oh, thanks I guess," You muttered.

He put his hand on your cheek. "I can tell that you're still upset."

"I just don't like it in here."

"Let's get you out of here. I did say I had news, didn't I?" Dream smiled.

"What is the news?"

"I have somewhere to bring you."

"Where?"

"That would ruin the suprise, wouldn't it?" Dream winked.

You were led out of the prison, and you noticed that it was very dark out. If it wasn't for your phone, you would have lost track of time in the cell. You smiled as you finally breathed in fresh air for the first time in weeks. You had missed Dream. He may have handled it the wrong way, but he was protecting you.

You decided to forgive him. What did Dream have planned though?

He gently pulled your hand toward wherever he was taking you. You had no care in the world. You only felt this free when you were with Dream. You were walking through a forest as Dream put a blindfold over your eyes. 

"Clay, what are you doing?" You giggled.

You were moving straight forward, but you had no clue where you were going. You felt a hand on the blindfold as your movement came to a stop. Dream's hand was on your shoulder, and you could almost feel his glowing smile.

Maybe he was wearing a suit on purpose? You were glad that Dream gave you clean clothes everyday, or else your outfit would have been embarassing. When you thought back, your outfit for today was slightly nicer, and you realized that it must have been planned by Dream himself. You were sure that you would love any suprise from him.

"3."

"2."

"1."
Dream pulled your blindfold off to reveal an open area surrounded by trees. Fireflies were everywhere, and there was a table with a white cloth in the middle of the beautiful area. Two chairs were on either side, and a there was a vase containing F/Fs. 

"Do you like it?" Dream questioned, giving you a small kiss on your head.

"I love it," You smiled, falling into his arms and giving him a gentle kiss. 

"You remembered my favorite flower?"

"Yep."

He pulled your chair out for you as you sat down. Your favorite food was on your and Dream's plate. The two of you chatted and ate with big smiles and common laughter. This is why you love him.

After the two of you finished eating, you starting catching fireflies. When you got tired, you sat down on the grass, watching the sunrise come up from the small cliff. It was a perfect night. Time really does fly by.

"I love you," You smiled.

"I love you too, Y/N."