A Stranger After A Walk

As the two of you started walking, Dream could tell that while he was holding your hand, you were shaking. It felt nice to get fresh air without seeing the vines. "Hey Dream?" You spoke.

 You had wanted to tell him since the beginning, but you were still worried he would overthink it. Hopefully he wouldn't go crazy over it. Dream smiled at you and continued walking. "Yeah, love?"

Wait, that's odd, he was walking around outside without a mask. He's never done that, he's only done it alone with you, inside. Maybe he was opening up. That would be great. You took a deep breath.

"Remember when I asked about the Blood Vines?"

"Yeah."

"When I went outside, I saw them."

Dream froze. "You-what?"

"I haven't heard anything from the Eggpire for ages. I kind of assumed they were either planning something or they just fell off."

"I'm not sure... It was a red vine like you said, and then I felt dizzy and I heard a voice."

"Maybe we should go inside," Dream suggested, walking slower and holding your hand tighter.

"We'll be fine, plus, I'm with you, Clay," You smiled.

Dream blushed and nodded.

You tried your best to forget about the vines. The sunset was one of the prettiest ones you had ever seen, and you were walking outside during it with Dream. The sunlight shined on him and made him look even more handsome. You blushed just out off seeing him, and he defintely noticed.

"Simp," He whispered.

"No, you're the simp."

"This is really random, but what's your favorite color?" Dream asked.

You raised an eyebrow. "That's a random question, but it's F/C."

"Favorite flower?"

"F/F."

"These are really odd questions," You laughed.

"I just want to know my lover better," Dream smiled.

As it started to get darker, Dream and you talked about more and more things, you almost didn't notice the time. The two of you went inside and laughed. Dream walked into a room that you hadn't seen before. "I'm going to make you and Punz something to eat, ok?" Dream spoke with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks."

Dream closed the door of the room and you walked outside, making sure everything was ok and preparing to put Dream's "safety system" on. Apparently, he didn't trust a high-tech lab connected to a fancy house with multiple locks, so he had to ensure that no one broke in to kill you or him.

Although you found it to be a bit much, you just went with it. It's his house afterall.

As you went to lock the door, a hand pulled you out into the darkness. You shook them off. "What the h-" You started.

The "someone" put a hand over your mouth. "Don't scream," they spoke.

You nodded, and they took their hand off your mouth.

You blinked and saw that he was wearing a white shirt with a red tie and suspenders. His hair was a shade of night black, and once he spoke again, you knew who it was. You had interacted with him when you went to visit your brother during the L'Manberg war, but you never thought you would see him again.