A Favor

"What do you want?" You sighed.

"I want you to let me out and come with me."

"I'm not doing that."

"You have to," Karl insisted.

"Says who? What are you going to do about it? You have no powers."

Karl shrugged his shoulders and whipped his goggles out of thin air. You knew that he needed his book to do a lot, and a mini-version of it came out of his pocket. How was this even possible? You and Quackity took the goggles right off the top of his head. He had to have used an illusion... 

"How?" You questioned.

"I still have some powers without my book and goggles, you know. Now, are you going to listen to me and do your promised favor?" Karl smirked.

"I don't know..."

He could do anything he wanted now that he had his powers. He could put you in the past, future, or in a fake reality for the rest of your life if he wanted to. That couldn't happen again, but if you let him free, Karl could do it whenver he pleases.

"I'm getting ready to send you back to when you were first with Dream after your crashed wedding with Wilbur," Karl warned.

"Don't."

"Then listen to me!" Karl yelled.

"Fine."

"Unlock the cell," he ordered.

You used the key and unlocked the door. Karl stepped out of the cell and gave you a smile. He was going to ruin your life. Your and Quackity's plan was going so well. You had to go warn Quackity and Dream. 

As you started to run off, Karl stopped you. "If you tell Dream or Quackity, I'm going to keep you back in time forever."

You sighed, looking at Karl helplessly. As you attempted to kick him as hard as you could, you were teleported to the other side of the room. You knew that he couldn't teleport you whenever he wanted, but he could do it pretty often.

"What now? And Karl can I ask you something?"

"We're going to leave. And what?"

"Can you leave me and Dream alone after I let you out please?"

"We'll see what happens after you take me back."

You rolled your eyes, but started to let Karl out of the prison. As Karl left the prison, you were getting ready to go out the door, but Dream stopped you. He looked down at you with a confused look, pulling his mask above his forehead.

"Where are you going this late?" he asked.

"Oh, just to look at the sunset," You smiled innocently.

You wanted to tell Dream, but you knew that Karl would ruin you and him if you tried.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Uh, no thanks. Um, I'll be back in soon. Love you, bye!" You spoke quickly, walking out the prison door, and leaving Dream alone and speechless.

"Hurry up, Karl. It's going to be your own fault if Dream or Quackity see us," You whispered.

The two of you started walking in the direction of Karl's kingdom. Your whole journey to get to Karl was all for nothing. Great. You wished that Quackity was watching Karl with you. Maybe none of this would have happened.

Karl was making sure you stayed quiet the whole way to the kingdom. When you finally arrived, Karl smiled and you started to leave. "Wait. I have someone who might want to say a few words to you."

"I don't have time for this."

"Well, you'll see," Karl shrugged, going into one of the buildings.

As you blew off his request, you started to walk away when someone grabbed you and threw you against the wall, a flint and steel in their hand. You looked up, and the man was out of breath just like you. It was Sapnap.

"What the hell do you want?" You grunted.

"I told you want I wanted a while ago, didn't I, Y/N?"